Roast Congratulations SEN, you finally broke me.

Who would you like to see return?

• KB

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Marko and the Ox

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Finey

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Hutchy is Jabba the huts body double

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That's it, we're done. Relentless ads, rehashing old footy news, hosts i really don't like. I am switching over to Macquarie Sports radio. Interesting to read KB maybe moving over to this station. KB at 9am again, please make it happen.

That's it, we're done. Relentless ads, rehashing old footy news, hosts i really don't like. I am switching over to Macquarie Sports radio. Interesting to read KB maybe moving over to this station. KB at 9am again, please make it happen.

SEN would be better off airing a few Tigercast episodes to get some listeners back.

I know they have had Tiger71 on a few times, but we have the real T71 on our shows, absolute ratings hit.

but yeah seems like Croc Media is messing everything up.

I'll admit im a 24/7 listener mainly in footy season. Im glad NBA has started up as getting into the podcasts for that.

I tried RSN when Harf went over there but just couldnt get into it.

Might have to give Macquarie Sports a go

I'll admit im a 24/7 listener mainly in footy season. Im glad NBA has started up as getting into the podcasts for that.

Already different, rather than still talking footy, i dial in and they are talking cricket and the Winx remarks. Refreshing.

Already different, rather than still talking footy, i dial in and they are talking cricket and the Winx remarks. Refreshing.
Yeah its hard now though as there basically isnt any footy to talk unless you want to talk swimming and big **** which i cant see them going down that track.

Its always a hard time of year between footy and international cricket starting up. Thats where i think Hutchy has got it right though. Im sure the summer has generally been a dead period / financial burden on the station. Getting the Test rights and big bash rights allows them to broadcast the games which is a fabulos time filler.

I get that the ads are annoying but on the whole i think Croc media are doing a good job. A few of their presenters are a pain but your never going to get 100% people you like.

Yeah its hard now though as there basically isnt any footy to talk unless you want to talk swimming and big **** which i cant see them going down that track.

Its always a hard time of year between footy and international cricket starting up. Thats where i think Hutchy has got it right though. Im sure the summer has generally been a dead period / financial burden on the station. Getting the Test rights and big bash rights allows them to broadcast the games which is a fabulos time filler.

I get that the ads are annoying but on the whole i think Croc media are doing a good job. A few of their presenters are a pain but your never going to get 100% people you like.

See i disagree, the test team is a massive talking point right now and what its make up could be. We have the spring racing carnival, Mundines next fight, basketball, American football etc etc. There's a heap of stuff to talk about. But what do we get on SEN? 30 minutes of ads per hour and Nicky Dal still telling us how North will be dangerous next season. They have jumped the shark.

Huntchy needs his US holiday.

Hope KB moves, will be good to listen too.

See i disagree, the test team is a massive talking point right now and what its make up could be. We have the spring racing carnival, Mundines next fight, basketball, American football etc etc. There's a heap of stuff to talk about. But what do we get on SEN? 30 minutes of ads per hour and Nicky Dal still telling us how North will be dangerous next season. They have jumped the shark.
lol yeah well i havent heard it as i generally switch off this time of year.

A month of us debating who should replace the Marsh boys? To me its just a s**t time of year.

SEN lost the plot years ago, all they would do throughout the day was rehash what the wake up show crapped on about and it was boring, same subjects just a different voice having their two cents worth and that's why i stopped listening to it years ago. Only time i put SEN on now is for talkback after a game.

Monday night footy shows are no different, same content just different voices.

If SEN didn't have the footy of a weekend they would be redundant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol yeah well i havent heard it as i generally switch off this time of year.

A month of us debating who should replace the Marsh boys? To me its just a s**t time of year.

But it's bigger than that. There's up to 5 spots that should be available in that first test team. Then there's the state comp to discuss. The issue of Maxwell being selected for the 20/20 series costing him 4 longer form games in domestic cricket when he's been told he needs to score more runs etc.
And like i said, then there's all the other sports i mentioned.

Too bad our rockets have started like s**t :(

SEN would be better off airing a few Tigercast episodes to get some listeners back.

I know they have had Tiger71 on a few times, but we have the real T71 on our shows, absolute ratings hit.

but yeah seems like Croc Media is messing everything up.
Sounds like you've had some early discussions already...... :think:

Anything would be better than that arsebat Dal Santo....

It's tough listening to it now. I tuned in last night bang on 6 and McClure was making out like the delisting of Tom Sheridan and Dan menzel was some sort of travesty.
They're both very average players, footy careers do come to an end Sammy.

Kb in the afternoon with the silver spooned Dr turd is awful listening. They just jab each other each segment and it becomes really old really fast. Kb needs the morning slot and solo, otherwise he's cooked.

It's tough listening to it now. I tuned in last night bang on 6 and McClure was making out like the delisting of Tom Sheridan and Dan menzel was some sort of travesty.
They're both very average players, footy careers do come to an end Sammy.

Kb in the afternoon with the silver spooned Dr turd is awful listening. They just jab each other each segment and it becomes really old really fast. Kb needs the morning slot and solo, otherwise he's cooked.

KB and Dr Turf have little chemistry. It’s very awkward listening.

KB and Dr Turf have little chemistry. It’s very awkward listening.
They are the only pairing I actually like listening to.
Don't get me started with Lyon and Watson. Absolutely horrendous.

The old fart should give it away.

Luv ya passion Hutchy.

I have been listening to Macquarie sports radio all day so far. Multiple sports discussed and not one Frank Walker National Tiles ad or The Drain Man.

giphy-2.gif

549081_a58785bdb036fd62c19983cc6718342e.gif

Back