Roast Congratulations SEN, you finally broke me.

Who would you like to see return?

• KB

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Marko and the Ox

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Finey

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Hutchy is Jabba the huts body double

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
Best thing about this thread is the alternate listening suggestions put up...

When the season is on I listen to MLB At Bat. Every game live. I listen to Red Sox games but you can select any game. I play it via Apple CarPlay in the car. NBA, NHL, NFL all have similar plus their own shows. ESPN Radio is good as well.

SEN for sport is bad at the best of times, but November to March is unbearable.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
When the season is on I listen to MLB At Bat. Every game live. I listen to Red Sox games but you can select any game. I play it via Apple CarPlay in the car. NBA, NHL, NFL all have similar plus their own shows. ESPN Radio is good as well.

SEN for sport is bad at the best of times, but November to March is unbearable.
Tempting choices...really great you have a passion for US games...not a car driver myself now that i have retired but internet radio and podcasts i may try out!

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Had to go to the shops this morning, five or so minute drive.
Put on SEN for the first time this year... ads all the way there and ads all the way back!
I'm seeing how long before I switch it on. Be a while yet I think.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
I turned it on this morning and Kane Cornes was on.
He has to be the worst media person in the land.
I prefer Sam Mclueless to him
Nah, plenty worse. I don't like him, but Der-wayne, Garry Lyon, Brayshaw, Luke Darcy, David King, Sandy Roberts, Wankley, Slobbo, etc, are all worse.

And Sam McLure.

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
When Brett Phillips hosts a show for a few hours, can he talk about anything other than tennis ? Has he got any knowledge or even a passing interest in anything else ? That ** wit Darren Berry is the same with cricket and banging on about one topic and one topic only: who should and shouldn't be in the Australian team.

Not Important

never test the depth of water with both feet.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Had to go to the shops this morning, five or so minute drive.
Put on SEN for the first time this year... ads all the way there and ads all the way back!
they are over the top with ads. they even whack them in during sports calls. and andy maher is unlistenable. the fat man has ruined the station.

Listened to it yesterday for the first time in nearly 4 months and dont know why I bothered. Will wait for the season to come around before I venture back again

Omg , I hate to say it coz I love kB but that’s the dead set worst show on radio , I honestly flick over to Macquarie at 300 instead . Andy Maher is prob best show during day

dude.......

Omg , I hate to say it coz I love kB but that’s the dead set worst show on radio , I honestly flick over to Macquarie at 300 instead . Andy Maher is prob best show during day

Mods, card this bloke or perma ban please......

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Back