Congratulation Tex Walker 400 Goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Reasonable what if is what if his ACL didn't go in 2013 and he takes the "bulk forward" track.

That 2012 season was really one for the ages. 19 games (including 3 finals) for 63 goals 35 behinds. Heroic in the Semi Final against Fremantle and very good in the Prelim against Hawthorn.

Obviously heroic in different ways from 2015-2017, but it's always going to be a burning question in my mind had he retained that mobility.

Tex closing in on Modra as AFC Leading Goalkicker

Currently sitting on 431 he needs 9 more to equal Modras 440 and 10 to surpass him

( my own speculation but I think something might happen after he does break the record )
If he kicks 9 this year, something might happen. If he doesn't, something might happen...

Tex closing in on Modra as AFC Leading Goalkicker

Currently sitting on 431 he needs 9 more to equal Modras 440 and 10 to surpass him

( my own speculation but I think something might happen after he does break the record )
The crowd will run on to the ground. One of them has the Rona. Players catch it, and the AFL gets shut down.

Naturally it's all Tex's fault.

That knee really did stuff him up. He was on fire and on target for a chance at the Coleman in 2013.

Recently passed Gary Lyon and Anthony Rocca in the All Time Goal Kickers list and still to hit 200 games.

Should be closing in to the top 70 at years end.

I really hope the club starts to play Tex in a more of a deep forward role through the development of the young forwards around him. His on field coaching surely would be to the teams advantage.

Looks like he's injured ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back