Universal Love Congratulations Alex Pearce on 100 games!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 13, 2002
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, The Abbotsford Anglers
Our captain plays his 100th game this round.

Congratulations Moose - I hope the boys reward you with a win! He's had a tough battle with injuries etc, but this humble man has been an awesome contributor to our club, both on and off the field :)

Attachments

• Pearce.jpeg
    Pearce.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 42
After he broke his ankle a couple of years back I thought he would have no chance to reach 100games.
Congratulations Moose, a fine example of perseverance.

Would’ve thought there would be a bit more fanfare from the club for a milestone for their captain. I remember when Ryan and Brayshaw hit 100 we were hearing about it all week.
I agree - I only noticed it when I was looking at the teams that have been selected.

Pearce has been very busy with NAIDOC Week. One of my friends sat in on a presentation he did at Bankwest, and now she has been converted to team purple!

Congratulations Alex.

This is a massive achievement for someone who has had several major injuries throughout his career.
Its a testimony to his perseverance and sheer will power to get back to an elite level and to become such an integral part of our Club.

Bring home a win for him boys.

Would’ve thought there would be a bit more fanfare from the club for a milestone for their captain. I remember when Ryan and Brayshaw hit 100 we were hearing about it all week.
There’s always tomorrow. New signings worth the press first. Well done Moose, great reward after everything you’ve been thru. 👏👏

Must be one of the biggest transformations. He’s gone from big tall skinny kid to long haired warrior and leader. Big congrats on the 100 Alex

My Buddy is NOD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100 Games?! I know he has had his leg issues but I was surprised it's only 100 games.

Not many players become Captain under 100 games

Well done Alex, here's to the next 100 👍

Idiot makes bone broth soup and drinks it straight up. If you add ginger, star anise, cinnamon, onions and salt/pepper he would’ve had a nice bowl of delicious Pho.

I watched his highlights early in his career. Made me sad…another potential gun cruelled by injury
I think he had a run in early 2018 where he looked amazing, like genuine top line key defender in the whole comp. What a shame we haven't seen it since.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back