Game Congratulations Bobby Hill- unanimous Norm Smith medalist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Hill is an Indigenous man with Whadjuk-Ballardong Noongar ancestry.

Hill is the cousin of Bradley and Stephen Hill.[9] Another one of his cousins is Gerald Ugle, one of the inaugural GWS players.[10] Other cousins include former Western Bulldogs and West Coast Josh Hill, and Leon Davis who played at Collingwood.

Great story and great game. It's good to see Collingwood embracing Indigenous players for once.
Give him a pay rise.

r0_0_800_600_w800_h600_fmax.jpg

Last edited:
Sam Newman begs to differ.

I beg to differ too, I thought Frampton should have won it, he played a blinder today.

When I say blinder I mean that he actually played like he was blind drunk and on a bender.

Hill is an Indigenous man with Whadjuk-Ballardong Noongar ancestry.

Hill is the cousin of Bradley and Stephen Hill.[9] Another one of his cousins is Gerald Ugle, one of the inaugural GWS players.[10] Other cousins include former Western Bulldogs and West Coast Josh Hill, and Leon Davis who played at Collingwood.

Great story and great game. It's good to see Collingwood embracing Indigenous players for once.
Give him a pay rise.

View attachment 1818623
Embracing indigenous players “for once” but you list Bobby’s cousin who played for us 20 years ago?
Good try on your little underhand slight at our club…. It failed.
We are Premiers.

Embracing indigenous players “for once” but you list Bobby’s cousin who played for us 20 years ago?
Good try on your little underhand slight at our club…. It failed.
We are Premiers.

It’s the Bay and its obviously a mild dig. Shame you hyper focus on that and miss the deserved celebration of Bobby Hill’s contributions at Collingwood.

It’s the Bay and its obviously a mild dig. Shame you hyper focus on that and miss the deserved celebration of Bobby Hill’s contributions at Collingwood.
Ease up mate..
Me calling something a “little underhand slight” is not hyper focusing.
It was a mild dig back to a mild dig.
Sheesh!
Bobby Hill is a legend!!
That’s all - I’m now off to celebrating again !!!

He's not celebrating though, he's a having a dig at us and is just using Bobby as a vessel.

It's what he does.

Last edited:
Bobby Hill was pretty deserving. I mean his first half was what set Collingwood up for the win.

Definitely happy he got to take home the norm smith.

Bobby is the King of the Hill

Bobby is King of the Hill.

He's now etched his name into history. :heart:
king of the hill queer GIF

There were so many good gifs I didn't know which one to pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back