Toast Congratulations - Brendan Whitecross - 100 Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Big WX fan. Unfortunately injuries have been poorly timed for him.

Hope he gets a game, although wouldn't mind if it ended up being an MCG game that he plays his 100th.

The cruel irony of injuries
Excellent effort for your perserverance
Keep going Queenslander

100 games, my favourite milestone.

Now go forth and breed Brendan. Spray your seed as far and wide as you possible can young man!

JddHnfz.gif

Congratulations Brendan, very happy to see him get to 100, the way he has conducted himself through multiple knee injuries during our clubs success that he missed out on is an example of the character of the man and why he is worth keeping at the club

Would love to see him be part of our next period of success, he could end up like Vanders but I hope he ends up more like Ossie and Changa

IF your a favorite of Clarko your a fav in my book too.

That he loads up his 4WD to go camping off-season and cops ribbing from the other players for it makes him likable too.

The most unlucky player on our list of the last ten years to miss a GF medal.

As a player, his low centre of gravity is a weapon to win contested possessions convincingly.

He will never be a line breaker, but he has that toughness and agility to feed out handballs from the back line when the heat is on and I hope he can show that again this weekend.

He didnt get much game time last weekend.

100 games of a club stalwart.

Congrats to WhiteX, great bloke.
Met him (and Cyril) in Melbs airport once when they were off to Katherine, he was happy to talk about his rehab, spend time with my daughter and I, and sign my daughters membership card.

(congrats to Bruest for 150 too!)

Congrats White X. Also been a favourite of mine. Great kick and deceptively quick as well. Hope he can crack 150 games as well as he deserves it after all he has been through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Whitey - has had a pretty tough journey really, but been a pretty decent player and seems like a ripper bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back