Congratulations Crisp and Grundy on 50 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to both.

Isn't the 50 game mark the point where they instantly turn into superstars?

Look out Doggies!

I tell you what, it is good to start seeing some of our young players hitting this milestone because it often correlates with more consistency. It will hopefully start steadying the team a bit. I think we have seen that in both Grundys and Crisps performances. They're growing game-by-game.

Fantastic.
Well done boys

Onya fellas........Another 250 and a couple Premierships would be nice. :)

To my boy Crispy sorry I am going to miss your 50th :(

Hopefully you get first crack at the Bont...........and you kick another left foot goal from 50. Love the fist pump!

470045798.jpg

Congratulations to the best young ruckman in the AFL (although you wouldn't know it on this board) and the player who finished third in the Copeland last year.

Both have showed that they are capable of, can only imagine how good they will be in 2-3 years when we are a top team.

Well done to both.:):thumbsu:

Congratulations to the best young ruckman in the AFL (although you wouldn't know it on this board) and the player who finished third in the Copeland last year.

Both have showed that they are capable of, can only imagine how good they will be in 2-3 years when we are a top team.

Well done to both.:):thumbsu:
The best young ruck? If only his feet left the ground!!!!

Dear Crispy,

On behalf of all of those who showed utter contempt for your inclusion in the Beams trade I would like to sincerely apologies. May they hold off on their ignorant opinions in the future until after the next player (eg Aish) has at least had a fair opportunity to show their wares.

Yours sincerely

ClaytonM

The best young ruck? If only his feet left the ground!!!!

I think he has started jumping a lot more. He made that adjustment early season, actually mentioned it in an after game interview. His challenge now is timing those jumps better. I think he is learning all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he has started jumping a lot more. He made that adjustment early season, actually mentioned it in an after game interview. His challenge now is timing those jumps better. I think he is learning all the time.
I think he MAY have potential, but after 4 seasons in the system, it can't be too hard to start looking and playing with some coordination. Yet he looks lost, doesn't get to where the ball will be, doesn't impact enough around the ground, let alone tap enough to advantage, which is what his primary role should be. I see glimpses, then I see nothing for long periods. If only he got to contests and fluffed them, at least I'd know he could read the play. But I don't think he knows how to read the play and get to the ball.

No more steak knives references to Crispy. Tore it up against Geelong last week, when it counted. Well done on reaching 50 at our club.

Grundy is on track for a stellar career. Should be flying by the time he reaches 100 games.

I think he MAY have potential, but after 4 seasons in the system, it can't be too hard to start looking and playing with some coordination. Yet he looks lost, doesn't get to where the ball will be, doesn't impact enough around the ground, let alone tap enough to advantage, which is what his primary role should be. I see glimpses, then I see nothing for long periods. If only he got to contests and fluffed them, at least I'd know he could read the play. But I don't think he knows how to read the play and get to the ball.
For a ruck who doesn't get to enough contests and can't read the play he wins a lot of the ball

please let's not turn this thread into another what good or not good about the player/s and just congratulate them for once on this board

Grundy has exceeded 20 possessions three times this year, averaging 17 disposals per game as a ruck. I think that shows he gets to plenty of contests. I think he could do more as a tall get out option but I think he does pretty well contesting in most other areas of the ground. I agree he looks uncoordinated, but for an unco he is pretty productive around the ground in my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back