Congratulations FootyGuy13 - Season 2022 Trident winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I would like to extend congratulations from everyone to FootyGuy13 for his outstanding contribution to the Melbourne Board.

FG13 has been overseeing our Nick "426" Smith Memorial Trophy for the past few years and has brought some fantastic graphics and quirky stats to this annual event. A special Rock-Clap for the detailed analysis of B&F count methodologies - this is information I never knew I needed but life will never be the same.

Clapping Applause GIF

The Trident is a coveted award, rather than an annual prize it appears when someone special enough really deserves it. FootyGuy, you are that special poster.

It was difficult to decide what prize would be sufficient to honour FG13's longstanding efforts. In the mix were a guided tour of the Bigfooty server, a google map print showing directions and distance from the CBD to Casey Fields, or a job as Adem Yse's replacement.

None of these seemed enough, so FootyGuy13 you have a well-deserved 12-month premium membership to the BigFooty Forum which we all hope you enjoy. Chief might even be able to rustle up the trident badge from the archive, dust it off and attach to your profile.

The past few years have been thin on awards, and it is a while since we have given out the annual POTY. This is because the various mods who have come and gone over the past however many years didn't get it together everyone's posts have been terrible. Despite this, I plan to reinstate the complex methodology that delivers us our yearly POTY, however suspect, in 2023.

Please join me in congratulating FG as our resident Trident holder!

Well done FootyGuy13 , well deserved, and thank you A11dAtP0w3R for organising it.
Organising?

You’re like the little kid who says “wouldn’t it be nice to get a PlayStation” but in reality it is Santa who puts together the purchase deal, the delivery and the wrapping.

Don’t feel bad though. We all need to hear from the little kid and remember the dreams

Organising?

You’re like the little kid who says “wouldn’t it be nice to get a PlayStation” but in reality it is Santa who puts together the purchase deal, the delivery and the wrapping.

Don’t feel bad though. We all need to hear from the little kid and remember the dreams

I think you should make A11dAtP0w3R another thread saying hes a trident winner also for organising this

I think you should make A11dAtP0w3R another thread saying hes a trident winner also for organising this
I think you need another award, seperate from the Trident that exemplifies intuitiveness, passion and belief.

Let's call it the Demon Spirit award.

Proper Gander can you organise this?

I think you need another award, seperate from the Trident that exemplifies intuitiveness, passion and belief.

Let's call it the Demon Spirit award.

Proper Gander can you organise this?
Can get TMac to do a cameo talking about what Demon Spirit means too.

Also, congratulations FootyGuy13

I'll get around to reading this and saying a proper thank you. Haven't had the time with being away from the computer and procrastinating posting the last post in the 426 thread.

Clearly, I wasn't expecting all this to suddenly happen, thank you.

I would like to extend congratulations from everyone to FootyGuy13 for his outstanding contribution to the Melbourne Board.

FG13 has been overseeing our Nick "426" Smith Memorial Trophy for the past few years and has brought some fantastic graphics and quirky stats to this annual event. A special Rock-Clap for the detailed analysis of B&F count methodologies - this is information I never knew I needed but life will never be the same.

Clapping Applause GIF

The Trident is a coveted award, rather than an annual prize it appears when someone special enough really deserves it. FootyGuy, you are that special poster.

It was difficult to decide what prize would be sufficient to honour FG13's longstanding efforts. In the mix were a guided tour of the Bigfooty server, a google map print showing directions and distance from the CBD to Casey Fields, or a job as Adem Yse's replacement.

None of these seemed enough, so FootyGuy13 you have a well-deserved 12-month premium membership to the BigFooty Forum which we all hope you enjoy. Chief might even be able to rustle up the trident badge from the archive, dust it off and attach to your profile.

The past few years have been thin on awards, and it is a while since we have given out the annual POTY. This is because the various mods who have come and gone over the past however many years didn't get it together everyone's posts have been terrible. Despite this, I plan to reinstate the complex methodology that delivers us our yearly POTY, however suspect, in 2023.

Please join me in congratulating FG as our resident Trident holder!
Congratulations FootyGuy13... very well deserved honour mate, well done. 👏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your favourite poster is also a huge board favourite over this way. :love:
Is that a Trident or are you just happy to see me here? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back