Mead

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2002
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles
Well I'm doing my best to be a good sport this year, so I thought I'd just proffer my congratulations on what was a very professional performance against us today. No ifs, no buts, I don't even think we played that badly, you were just too good around the ground. Tredrea beat Glass, Primus won in the ruck, but I thought you really won the game in defense, which stood up magnificently. So again, wonderful win. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys take on Brisbane at the gabba next week

WE LOST ONLY BECAUSE OF INJURIES AND TRAVEL AND ETC ETC!! :D

Just Kidding...congrats on a good win. We didnt even show up in the first quarter and you guys were terrific in pumping the ball forward and kicking everything straight through the middle. Thought the game was over after quarter time but once again Whoosha continues to surprise me. A fantastic comeback in the second quarter and i thought we were in with a real chance.

Didnt want half time to come because i thought we were so far on top that we could have just kept going but after half time you guys were just a bit better and gradually throughout the second half just pulled. A couple of late goals in the last quarter as we were tiring made the loss look worse than it was IMO.

Glad Jako was ok....gave me a real scare!

Seeya's when you come to Subi :D

West Coast's pressure definitely evaporated in the last ten minutes of the game....its that sort of thing that makes you miss the eight - trust us, we know.

Yeah good game.
For all you West Coast supporters Judd will be the Rising Star For the year.

Originally posted by Porthos
West Coast's pressure definitely evaporated in the last ten minutes of the game....its that sort of thing that makes you miss the eight - trust us, we know.

I agree... the pressure slowly faded as the game was coming to an end and it made the final margin look a little generous. We have been running out games well this season so that was a little worrying i suppose.

Still were 3-3 and we have a home game against the Roos next week so were still in good stead.

Do us a favour...if West Coast dont make the GF...which we probably wont :D Would you guys make it so that it's an all interstate GF. The Vics will love that :D

Originally posted by jod23
Glad Jako was ok....gave me a real scare!

Yeah, not really sure what happened there. Haven't heard any news about it yet, but I'd guess at a pinching of the brachial plexus due to an unstable glenohumeral joint.

aka a "pinched" nerve in the shoulder.

Initially I thought it was a mild dislocation, or even slippage of the humeral head within the capsule, just by the mode of injury. Since he was ok by game's end, it looks to have been rather less than that.

Hope he's ok, it's great to see him back in full flight! It was awesome to see him and Tredrea running at the ball...reminiscent of the Carey-Jakovich battles of the 90's...

Tredders#16

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Tredders#16

Yeah, not really sure what happened there. Haven't heard any news about it yet, but I'd guess at a pinching of the brachial plexus due to an unstable glenohumeral joint.

aka a "pinched" nerve in the shoulder.

Initially I thought it was a mild dislocation, or even slippage of the humeral head within the capsule, just by the mode of injury. Since he was ok by game's end, it looks to have been rather less than that.

Hope he's ok, it's great to see him back in full flight! It was awesome to see him and Tredrea running at the ball...reminiscent of the Carey-Jakovich battles of the 90's...

Tredders#16

Show-off!! Hey Jars- wonder how long it took him to write that??

It was a shame Jako couldn't see out the game, would of been a good test for "the great one". Tredders looks like he is back in some decent form, lets hope it continues, BTW gave him BOG on the weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back