Toast Congratulations HBF & MEB :)

Remove this Banner Ad

And many thanks MrsEddieBetts & HBF & Booger & Max & soonbubbamakes5 for a lovely couple of hours yesterday - we dissed everyone and solved most of the world's issues..............pretty sure...........

I admit I don't know HBF and MrsEddieBetts like the rest of you guys, but in the time I have been here, they strike me as one of the most nicest and fun and genuine people that you will ever hope to meet and be friends with, and I can only wish them a safe and joyful arrival of something something Burt Ward (Simpsons reference :p )

Never had a child (and probably never will, I am honestly not cut out to be a dad) but I cannot think of a more happy and exciting time for any human being to experience, and I just want to wish you two crazy kids all my sincere congratulations and best wishes for your growing family !!!

#CluckyElmer

I admit I don't know HBF and MrsEddieBetts like the rest of you guys, but in the time I have been here, they strike me as one of the most nicest and fun and genuine people that you will ever hope to meet and be friends with, and I can only wish them a safe and joyful arrival of something something Burt Ward (Simpsons reference :p )

Never had a child (and probably never will, I am honestly not cut out to be a dad) but I cannot think of a more happy and exciting time for any human being to experience, and I just want to wish you two crazy kids all my sincere congratulations and best wishes for your growing family !!!

#CluckyElmer
Thank you EJ, that's very kind of you :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back