Toast Congratulations on 50 games Josh Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

The top contributor to a toast thread about Josh Thomas playing his 50th is Black_White .

Jesus Christ man let it go. You can hold your opinion on issues of doping and how they should treat those caught but please don’t ruin the intent of this thread with your crying.

Kind regards,
Everyone else.

The top contributor to a toast thread about Josh Thomas playing his 50th is Black_White .

Jesus Christ man let it go. You can hold your opinion on issues of doping and how they should treat those caught but please don’t ruin the intent of this thread with your crying.

Kind regards,
Everyone else.
Mate, I had my say.
Was happy to have my say and leave it at that.
But......

Mistakes were made, he wasn't the first, he won't be the last.

Well done JT.
Not many blokes could come back the way you have after all the time you spent in Siberia.
Hope he enjoys it and plays well.

You do know I’m no longer a member because of the drug cheat wearing the CFC jumper don’t you?
Just reinforcing that in case your limited brain cells have forgotten it.
Do you know the facts?
We’re you there on the night he took them? Do you even know what clenbuterol is? Sounds like a pathetic excuse to not support our club during the down times. Would you not attend, support and barrack for Collingwood in a grand final if he played? I suspect i already know the answer so move on.

I believe Josh and Keefeys story that they took clenbuterol accidently when it was mixed with there coke. They got unlucky, a high % of all AFL players could have been in the same boat. They made a mistake and both boys payed a price. Josh has worked his arse off to get back to playing senior football and is starting to pay back the club for there faith in re drafting him. I'm proud of the club for that! I hope Josh has a long career in the black and white as I think he is going to be a very good player for us.

Good onya Josh. Well deserved. Hope he kicks another bag of 5 to celebrate!

Kind regards,
Everyone else.
:thumbsu:

Because if he didn’t try to cheat and take performance enhancers, the two years out of the game would add 40 plus games.
But he is a drug cheat and we should be embarrassed that he still wears our jumper.
Just call us Essendon.
LOL you crack me up.
You don't get the recognition you deserve.
You're much better at this than TG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hanging in there, knows this is the season. Must say I didn't have him in start of the year. Can't kick 40 metres but is getting it done very nicely this year, very good in tight and switched on. Been an ordeal but well done to the man.

Hanging in there, knows this is the season. Must say I didn't have him in start of the year. Can't kick 40 metres but is getting it done very nicely this year, very good in tight and switched on. Been an ordeal but well done to the man.
Our last two flag captains were likewise much maligned for their kicking penetration but they got the job done. As you say he is a terrier in the true sense of the word.

Why should it be 100?
Because he should not have been banned for using an non-performance enhancing drug.
Players should not be tested for recreational drugs....
Police and politicians should.

Because he should not have been banned for using an non-performance enhancing drug.
Players should not be tested for recreational drugs....
Police and politicians should.
Inadvertent consumption of a performance enhancing drug still (correctly) warrants a ban.

Thomas and Keeffe were unlucky but it’s not like the substances they allegedly ingested were without risk of containing something like this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back