Toast Congratulations Sam Jacobs! 200 Games!

Remove this Banner Ad

Been an absolute workhorse for us, a travesty that he doesn’t have an all-Australian to his name. Some legendary Showdown performances in there as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From memory he was fourth ruckman at Carlton before he made the move back home? Behind Kruezer, Robby Warnock and 1 other whom I can't remember.

He came from a long way back (as do most ruckmen) but the AFL managed to rob Sauce of his deserved AA by a ridiculous selection policy that year where the criteria was based on winning some imaginary game against (well still trying to work that one out) Planet Mars I think!!!!!

An absolute travesty in my opinion.

From memory he was fourth ruckman at Carlton before he made the move back home? Behind Kruezer, Robby Warnock and 1 other whom I can't remember.

He came from a long way back (as do most ruckmen) but the AFL managed to rob Sauce of his deserved AA by a ridiculous selection policy that year where the criteria was based on winning some imaginary game against (well still trying to work that one out) Planet Mars I think!!!!!

An absolute travesty in my opinion.
Shaun Hampson.

They paid a 1st rounder to recruit Warnock too when they already had Kruez and Sauce on the list

Don't think there's been a ruck who has been given a bigger work load over the last 7-8 years than Sauce. Has probably been one of the most consistent players in the AFL in that time. Wouldn't have made it as far as we did at times without him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back