Roast Congratulations SEN, you finally broke me.

Who would you like to see return?

• KB

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Marko and the Ox

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Finey

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Hutchy is Jabba the huts body double

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

And how he is a virgin but somehow has kids? IVF.
Biggest dweeb on the planet. Im.not a dumb campaigner and I'm not smart either.
The words he uses for a simple sentence are painstaking.

He seems to think he is so smart. He seems to lead people. Why doesn't he run for the liberals..

What a joke of a radio show. It's a sport show. fu** off back to the political abc

EFA :)

To add to this he hung Dusty for his hit against GWS last yr which got him a week which he said was far too soft then nothing when Ablett was sniping blokes off the ball from a week or 2 after that. & every week till he finally got done for it.

The last time Carlton beat us in Rd 1 he was on 360 the following night and said Richmond don’t deserve to open the season anymore because the weren’t big enough or good enough for the occasion.
Whately is the most insipid sanctimonious twat in media and that’s some feat.

The last time Carlton beat us in Rd 1 he was on 360 the following night and said Richmond don’t deserve to open the season anymore because the weren’t big enough or good enough for the occasion.
Whately is the most insipid sanctimonious twat in media and that’s some feat.
Watched the Lions v Kangapoos game from around 15 years ago on Fox Footy Saturday night and Gerald was even annoying as the boundary rider for Channel 10.

Switched ADSEN 1116 on at 7.56 am this morning. They ran ads all the way to 8.01 am when the news came on (late). The news went for about 90 seconds before they went straight back into ads. Then they did a 30 second sport update and then back to ads before the weather. Did the weather and roads for 20 seconds then straight back into more ads.

Then, when they finally went back to content, they had technical issues - like they always seem to have at that station.

Thing is totally unlistenable.

Can’t be standing around waiting for gutters and downpipes.....

Switched ADSEN 1116 on at 7.56 am this morning. They ran ads all the way to 8.01 am when the news came on (late). The news went for about 90 seconds before they went straight back into ads. Then they did a 30 second sport update and then back to ads before the weather. Did the weather and roads for 20 seconds then straight back into more ads.

Then, when they finally went back to content, they had technical issues - like they always seem to have at that station.

what about tiles?

Bit hard to not have technical problems atm when working from home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A podcast of a show/segment that goes for an hr lasts around 35mins some days, easy $ for the host.

For the countless ads the news every half hour drives me up the wall. Overkill. I rarely listen even when footy is on. Now that there is no live sport to talk about i either spotify or flick over to 3aw

Haven't been listening recently (listen to overseas radio stations) but thought I'd give it a try this morning and yep, the news segments consist of about 7 or 8 ads before the news, then about 90 seconds of news followed by 2 or 3 more ads, then a brief sports update followed by another 2 or 3 ads, then the weather and finishing off with another 7 or 8 ads. The time between 7.56 am and about 8.05 am consisted of about 2 mins of content and 7 minutes of ads.

And you get this every 20 minutes all morning !

Unlistenable.

Haven't been listening recently (listen to overseas radio stations) but thought I'd give it a try this morning and yep, the news segments consist of about 7 or 8 ads before the news, then about 90 seconds of news followed by 2 or 3 more ads, then a brief sports update followed by another 2 or 3 ads, then the weather and finishing off with another 7 or 8 ads. The time between 7.56 am and about 8.05 am consisted of about 2 mins of content and 7 minutes of ads.

And you get this every 20 minutes all morning !

Unlistenable.
Could it be SEN's way of keeping Mr. Sanctimonious off the air?

After not listening to SEN since the COVID thing hit its peak, I decided yesterday to tune in to see if their coverage had somehow improved. It's after midday so Derwaye Russell is on interviewing Christian Salem about the upcoming Blues v Dees match.

Dwayne: 'I think that the Carlton V Melbourne match is the game of the round'.

Me:

After not listening to SEN since the COVID thing hit its peak, I decided yesterday to tune in to see if their coverage had somehow improved. It's after midday so Derwaye Russell is on interviewing Christian Salem about the upcoming Blues v Dees match.

Dwayne: 'I think that the Carlton V Melbourne match is the game of the round'.

Me:

You're a better person than me !! CVOID-19 is the correction/ cleansing we had to have when it comes to ridding ourselves of negative , virtue signalling ,sanctimonious crapola ! Strictly 104.3 for me ATM !!! Until the Tigers pump Collingwood that is .....

Back