Roast Congratulations SEN, you finally broke me.

Who would you like to see return?

• KB

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Marko and the Ox

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Finey

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Hutchy is Jabba the huts body double

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope there's some good ads to go with Jack's show. There'll be 15 mins of Jack and 45 mins of ads so I hope they put in some of their better ads.

"C..C...C...Coldflow...heating and cooling !"

Wishful thinking there Drofder - horrible greedy ownership!

Yeah its pretty good, but I heard those blokes are standing around waiting for gutters, downpipes and fascias. Can't have them doing that.

Thank God I'm out of touch with the adverts - they seriously ran for a full 7 minutes last time I listened through my phone earlier this year before I got to hear the dulcet tones of Gerard - not been back since!

The raping and pillaging is probably alot worse now but this from 2018:

"New documents filed by Crocmedia to the Australian Stock Exchange reveal the six-figure salaries of its senior executives.

While those documents have since been removed, they’ve now been published by News Corp and they’re an eye-opener.

The salaries of Crocmedia’s top 20 executives include the financial arrangements of managing director Craig Hutchison, who recently became chief executive and managing director of Pacific Star Network; the owner of Melbourne Sports broadcaster 1116 SEN.

Hutchison’s salary comes in at $944,752 and includes a potential $61,000 bonus, while former AFL executive Richard Simkiss pockets $390,000 as Crocmedia’s new group business director.

Phew. But wait, there’s more.

Former Channel 9 programming boss Tim Cleary is being paid $410,000 and Crocmedia’s Chris Giannopoulos is on a base of $430,000, with a bonus potential of $50,000.

It goes to show that there is money to be made in sport, even if you’re not putting your body on the line in the field of sports."

That takes a lot of not standing around waiting for gutters, downpipes and fascias................................. ;)

Thank God I'm out of touch with the adverts - they seriously ran for a full 7 minutes last time I listened through my phone earlier this year before I got to hear the dulcet tones of Gerard - not been back since!

The raping and pillaging is probably alot worse now but this from 2018:

"New documents filed by Crocmedia to the Australian Stock Exchange reveal the six-figure salaries of its senior executives.

While those documents have since been removed, they’ve now been published by News Corp and they’re an eye-opener.

The salaries of Crocmedia’s top 20 executives include the financial arrangements of managing director Craig Hutchison, who recently became chief executive and managing director of Pacific Star Network; the owner of Melbourne Sports broadcaster 1116 SEN.

Hutchison’s salary comes in at $944,752 and includes a potential $61,000 bonus, while former AFL executive Richard Simkiss pockets $390,000 as Crocmedia’s new group business director.

Phew. But wait, there’s more.

Former Channel 9 programming boss Tim Cleary is being paid $410,000 and Crocmedia’s Chris Giannopoulos is on a base of $430,000, with a bonus potential of $50,000.

It goes to show that there is money to be made in sport, even if you’re not putting your body on the line in the field of sports."

That takes a lot of not standing around waiting for gutters, downpipes and fascias................................. ;)

Yeah, sure does ! Reckon Nick the business coach should be sent in there.

Yeah its pretty good, but I heard those blokes are standing around waiting for gutters, downpipes and fascias. Can't have them doing that.
In a previous industry i worked in the site blokes standing around was a common thing, they'd even wander into the factory so the Boss could join in....
They were probably waiting for the Project Managers to get thier act together but that's a whole other story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Camerons Can do

Giant E Bikes.

Reckon I know rhe whole ad log

And that good Sir, is the problem right there, and why Crusty loves people like you ;)

Back