Congratulations Tim!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's funny with the rising star. IMHO he had a much better game last week against the saints - don't get me wrong, thought he was good against the pies but last week was an eye-catching performance - and I think up until SPS put together a stonkingly good highlights reel the following day, he was well in the frame for last week's nod.

This is one of those "body of work" nominations because he was solid without being spectacular.

Congrats for a great effort. Well deserved.

When and if ever will he play NEAFL. The way things are going we kinda need him out there every week, for a while at least.

Last edited:
Hey all. I rated Tim #1 in the draft, just ahead of McGrath. I'm very happy with Essendon's pick but I'll also watch Taranto keenly and hope he becomes a bona fide star for you lot. Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all. I rated Tim #1 in the draft, just ahead of McGrath. I'm very happy with Essendon's pick but I'll also watch Taranto keenly and hope he becomes a bona fide star for you lot. Cheers.
McGrath is looking the goods for you gotta say. So composed in the backline for one so young. Reads the play super well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back