News Congratulations to Hawthorn's newest captain - Ben Stratton - may your reign be long and glorious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SarahSmiles

Proud owner of the 1,999,999th post on the S.F.A.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chelsea, AFC Wimbeldon, Renegades
Massive decision and very well done. The way he ended last season was incredible and he was easily the best player in our side if not the league for the last 7 or so rounds. He has so much presence on the field and I'm sure that he will do an incredible job at the helm of this fine club. The future is looking very bright!

Kinghts 24

Senior List
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Inspired choice. Underrated by many and now being recognized for the 10 years of service he's given to the Club. Hawks have done a good job of raising his profile over the last 6 weeks thru their social media channels.

I love Stratts for the fact I think he embodies some old fashioned Hawks player qualities the ilk of Chris Mew, Chris Langford, Gary Ayres......hard as a cats head, no fuss, runs in straight lines, dependable and gets the job done without fanfare.

Last edited:

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Kind of amusing that he was rumoured first choice. Then with the decision taking a while many went from him to Gunston, Shiels, Smith etc etc
Congrats

Top Bottom