Toast Congratulations to HBF

Remove this Banner Ad

barbradynoterrorism.gif

Oh no, not another thread.
To answer your question Mo', I started a new job in early November, and have tried not to be on BF as much as I was previously - you know, make a good impression and all that crap!! :)

Been on a cruise for a couple of weeks in Feb, and have been doing some reno's around the house.

Thanks Chels (I think)!!

And to J, I didn't delete those threads, it was our resident long serving Mod ODN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To answer your question Mo', I started a new job in early November, and have tried not to be on BF as much as I was previously - you know, make a good impression and all that crap!! :)

Been on a cruise for a couple of weeks in Feb, and have been doing some reno's around the house.

Thanks Chels (I think)!!

And to J, I didn't delete those threads, it was our resident long serving Mod ODN.
Tool box - ladder: Love to see that!

Thanks Chels (I think)!!

Welcome back HBF...things are smooth as silk in the Carlton Board...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back