Toast Congratulations to HBF

Remove this Banner Ad

I think what you all have to remember is that HBF, ODN and Bee (not sure about the redstar) are really just one of us who put on their mod hats when the need arises. Things will get feral on our board soon enough and that is when the ol white line fever will take hold of our mods. Remember they are OUR mods ie they serve us to help us and the greater good. Their position of power is to protect us from ourselves and from others. HBF was a great poster that was honoured with a modship due to years of quality posting. He has not changed but altered his perspective - plus new job etc. ODN is love struck (not sure if pussywhipped will get thru) Bee Tasmanian and MSR - MIA as always. But count on them to be there when they are needed.

Don't let it happen to you champ.
I know marriage does strange things to a man and ODN is no spring chicken however will a new bride be the Kryptonite to ODN that his enemies have been praying for?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horny little hands? If they're horny do they have to buy horny-related things with the credit card?

No not necessarily, they can do as they wish. Nut horny is always good, I guess it's better than being thorny.

I think what you all have to remember is that HBF, ODN and Bee (not sure about the redstar) are really just one of us who put on their mod hats when the need arises. Things will get feral on our board soon enough and that is when the ol white line fever will take hold of our mods. Remember they are OUR mods ie they serve us to help us and the greater good. Their position of power is to protect us from ourselves and from others. HBF was a great poster that was honoured with a modship due to years of quality posting. He has not changed but altered his perspective - plus new job etc. ODN is love struck (not sure if pussywhipped will get thru) Bee Tasmanian and MSR - MIA as always. But count on them to be there when they are needed.

Have to agree things have been unusually quiet around here.

Not a troll in sight.

In fact I've actually handed out more bannings in the Ladies Lounge lately!:cool:

Are we welcome in the ladies lounge? Or is that where women's secret business takes place?.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back