Toast Congratulations to Lachie Neale AFLCA player of the year/AFLPA MVP for 2020

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

And odds on to be the 2020 Brownlow medalist

1601001445001.png

Sherrinator

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 1, 2004
SEQLD
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
BBFFC, Southport AFC
Overrated hack

Only 1 goal assist in 17 games and that came in the 2nd last round vs Sydney.

I can't believe those idiots picked him in the All Australian side :mad: :thumbsdown:

Here we have a primal poster, acting on emotion and without any critical thought whatsoever. His keepers must have left the cage unlocked.

Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Free kick Hawthorn
I mean, check it out... A bloke wins the AFLCA/AFLPA double and it barely raises a murmur

Everyone is too busy having a meltdown over the All Australian team

I just think they should have the AFLCA, MVP and Rising Star awards on a separate night so the winners can be properly feted and not be drowned out by the annual All Australian tantrum

Neale should win the Brownlow, so he'll have his night in the spotlight anyway

DemonDays

Debutant
Sep 22, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
Petracca should have won it. Has a much bigger impact on games than Neale.

If we weren't shafted by that round 2 bye and then inexplicably shipped of to Cairns to play 2 games in 4 days late in the season (no other team had to do this) we would have finished top 4 and Trac would be winning all the awards.

Aug 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

If we weren't shafted by that round 2 bye and then inexplicably shipped of to Cairns to play 2 games in 4 days late in the season (no other team had to do this) we would have finished top 4 and Trac would be winning all the awards.
Is that you Razor Ray?

Sep 19, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Maybe just let the coaches and players know so they don't get it wrong next time.

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace

I told Bill Gates to release covid AFTER petracca won the MVP. the big dummy

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets

This can't be a real post

tonygeeks

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hope you drop the trophy on your ****ing foot and miss the GF you traitorous dog

Just joking , even though he bailed on us you can’t dislike Lachie bloody consistent little jet

Since QLD loves AFL now the veil of anonymity is evaporating and we gave that knobhead Ross the flick so what say you come back and finish what you started hey , we all know it was just a trial separation and your Mrs is missing her mummy

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Hope you drop the trophy on your ****ing foot and miss the GF you traitorous dog

Just joking , even though he bailed on us you can’t dislike Lachie bloody consistent little jet

Since QLD loves AFL now the veil of anonymity is evaporating and we gave that knobhead Ross the flick so what say you come back and finish what you started hey , we all know it was just a trial separation and your Mrs is missing her mummy

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Wtf

Oct 21, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets, Golden Knights
Possibly but for example i wouldnt have him within a bull's roar of your fabled midfield from 2001-03

I would. I think his career will be near the Simon Black category by the time it's done. Lot of BnFs and a heap of awards this year. All signs point to us contending for the next few years so he'll have every chance to keep taking in the accolades.

Back