Coach NMFC Senior Coach Rhyce Shaw - Ben Buckley announces NMFC & Shaw will part ways immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

“Our culture isn't about who we are, it's about what we do. It's about how we show up for this club, and each other. How we respond under pressure. From today, there is no more we might, there is only we can, and we will. –Rhyce Shaw, 4/10/2019.

You said it Rhyce, and now you have to back it up.

DEEDS not words.

“Our culture isn't about who we are, it's about what we do. It's about how we show up for this club, and each other. How we respond under pressure. From today, there is no more we might, there is only we can, and we will. –Rhyce Shaw, 4/10/2019.

DEEDS not words.

You cannot fault Shaw’s passion

I like that he talked about this group doing things they haven't done yet. For the leaders and older players that's winning the last 2 games of the year.

We need to be focused on winning flags.

Is anyone else quietly hoping Shaw can do at North what Dimma has managed to do at Richmond?

Obviously a lot will be based on the new footy department and how they all gel,but I really hope to see something similar that leads to sustained improvement and success.

It will just need to be built.

Happy to discuss :)
I like the way North are going about things, Richmond a few years back made changes at board, admin and coaching levels. Changed their approach to training and development in the new era. Now I agree they recruited well, with their new recruitment department. What I like is that North have looked to take this approach on board. Backing the talent they have, but changed the culture, discipline and work ethic of not just the players, but coaching staff as well. If everyone is on board with the game style we play, progression will be obvious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have come to the belief that Shaw is surrounding himself with assistants that have run their own teams to draw on the tactical experience in game.

I would not be surprised to have occasions where wins are crafted in the box.

DEEDS not words.
#weallholdapen

#weallholdapen

I just hope Rhyce and all down at Arden Street are aware that the members have had a gut-full of empty rhetoric.

Jmac likes this post.

hqdefault.jpg

"We wouldn't say 'we can' or 'we will' but we'd certainly, like, really like to, if it's possible"

DEEDS not words.

He's got the same mindset as another small bald coaching master.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back