Coach NMFC Senior Coach Rhyce Shaw - Ben Buckley announces NMFC & Shaw will part ways immediately

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne

1582866186257.png

May 8, 2003
Hamish Paradise
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Islanders, Nuggets
I know every club talks positive but there was a strong vibe of "Just you wait" as if we're sitting on the biggest turnaround of all time at the season launch.

I really hope we're just foxing in these praccies.
Mate, last year an hour before the game against Freo the new assistant coach from Port (now gone) said to completely disregard our preseason form and we'd been playing ducks and drakes, that we'd be a completely different side against the Dockers.
And then I watched an abomination of epic proportions...

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
His first huge test is his Rnd 1 selection.

There's clearly some out of form former senior players that shouldn't be near the best 22 at the moment.

Let's see if he's the coach we think he is, or more of the same of Scott's tenure...

shimaburnsgrieg

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
His first huge test is his Rnd 1 selection.

There's clearly some out of form former senior players that shouldn't be near the best 22 at the moment.

Let's see if he's the coach we think he is, or more of the same of Scott's tenure...
He is probably in shock more than anything ...how could this be ...are we really this bad...is it my fault?

The good news is we haven't lost any 4 point games - the bad news is we have a hell of a lot of work to do, attitudes that need changing, in a very short period of time.

You guys that were crowing about the players having to be at training on time and standards lifted etc.

Let me know if you still holding that optimism.

It doesn’t take long for a North supporter to go from kissing arse to stabbing in the back.

You guys that were crowing about the players having to be at training on time and standards lifted etc.

Let me know if you still holding that optimism.

You seem genuinely happy about it. You've taken every opportunity to sink the boots the last two weeks.

Quick question, Dan: can you point us to the last positive post you made about your football team? I'm guessing it was about 2015.

You seem genuinely happy about it. You've taken every opportunity to sink the boots the last two weeks.

Quick question, Dan: can you point us to the last positive post you made about your football team? I'm guessing it was about 2015.
Nah mate it's grand ole time....I'm having a blast.

You're probably right re 2015.....everything else since and before (after 99) has been mediocre. But you wouldn't know it if you were just reading some of the stuff on here.

Nah mate it's grand ole time....I'm having a blast.

You're probably right re 2015.....everything else since and before (after 99) has been mediocre. But you wouldn't know it if you were just reading some of the stuff on here.

You're not the only one here who gets more pleasure from the negative than the positive, but kudos for admitting it.

Just dropping this here, again, in light of the last practice game where again his boys have dealt him utter crap, the last 10 seconds says it all. He's gutted.

You guys are happy to smash your teammates at training and then just go stand next to a Bulldogs player

Whack
I know every club talks positive but there was a strong vibe of "Just you wait" as if we're sitting on the biggest turnaround of all time at the season launch.

I really hope we're just foxing in these praccies.
See above
The players mentally are inept. Still are and always have been

You're not the only one here who gets more pleasure from the negative than the positive, but kudos for admitting it.
Yes....I want the team I've supported my whole life, financially as well......to lose every in aspect possible so that I can look cool on here.

Given how things have been on and off field for the last 20 years.....it shouldn't be some surprise to people that some may have a negative view on things.

You gotta be objective otherwise I just think you're deluded.

Yes....I want the team I've supported my whole life, financially as well......to lose every in aspect possible so that I can look cool on here.

Given how things have been on and off field for the last 20 years.....it shouldn't be some surprise to people that some may have a negative view on things.

100% negative is not objective.

And playing the "I've supported them financially" card is pretty pathetic, IMO.

shimaburnsgrieg

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Don't get sucked in by the nuffies on here Dan.

There are those who understand where we are at and those those continue to gobble on about us being 'top 4'..'Garner and LMac have been training the house down..Turner is a key player...and other such nonsense.

Now that it is all being exposed that we are truly a 12-16 side they will resort to you being 'anti North' and other such crap - let it ride and call it as you see it - you will be a lot closer to the truth than they will be.

Back