glitch01

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Dubai
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United Portland Timbers
Good to see Dixon, Wines and Amon are there with him. Hopefully some of the professional attitude rubs off.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

theDuckFarmer

Stun Guitar
Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots, Mitchelton-Scott
Good to see Dixon, Wines and Amon are there with him. Hopefully some of the professional attitude rubs off.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Dixon is there to bang Hollywood starlets, Wines to indulge in risky aquatic activities, and Amon to ask people if they know who Port Power are.

TeeKray

Mar 1, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Every player should be there or doing similar elsewhere. This concept of time off for a professional athlete is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard.

Andre

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Every player should be there or doing similar elsewhere. This concept of time off for a professional athlete is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard.
A player has 8 - 12 years playing AFL, where peak performance not only maximises their pay whilst playing, but increases their ability to leverage off their playing career (whether in the media, coaching or just getting a door into any other public facing industry). Given this managers, if players themselves haven't figured it out, should be directing all their clients to do this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom