Toast Congratulations Travis Boak - 350 games

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is about Travis Boak and his 350 game milestone.

So much that can be said and should be said about that milestone and make it about Trav.

Sad to see other personal political issues resurface but guess it was inevitable. Pisses me off big time.

Edit: Thanks mods for shifting the comment I was referencing out of this thread.

Last edited:

If I was a gay man, I'd be mashing my love pickle thrice daily over his dreamy visage.
I'm not a gay man, so I only do it every other day.

That Trevor Bloke goes alright.

No doubt he will be inducted in the AFL HOF.

Congrats on your 350th Trav..

NOW LET’S SMASH THE TIGGERS!!!

On this (the HOF), I actually have my doubts but he'll get in there off the back of 3x AA I think. Also 2x B&F, and 350 games counts for something. Compare to S. Burgoyne who will make it and he was 1x AA.

I saw something today, don't remember where - but it had a team of AFL era 350 gamers and Boak was the Sub lol.

On this (the HOF), I actually have my doubts but he'll get in there off the back of 3x AA I think. Also 2x B&F, and 350 games counts for something. Compare to S. Burgoyne who will make it and he was 1x AA.

I saw something today, don't remember where - but it had a team of AFL era 350 gamers and Boak was the Sub lol.
He makes it
He isn't straight up but he makes it easy

A lot worse players have made it

In his second year at the club he did an interview with the Power magazine. Went out every game with his father Roger in his thoughts, clearly affected by his passing but determined to remain loyal to the club, play football and better himself.

Kind of honourable he took a caretaker role for his mum and sisters early on. He stuck with Port when it could've been easier to leave.

I don't ever remember him being suspended, playing unfairly or doing anything foul on field. He was determined, worked hard and stuck to task every week.

Was stuffed around a bit in 2017 when he was shifted forward but then was moved back to his rightful position.

He probably won't finish with a flag, but his record and standing within the club is still impeccable in my view.

They'll kick Boak out entirely when Hawkins makes it in three weeks time.

Both are better than Boomer though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw that too. It was a pretty farking good team tho. He would displace Mundy on the pine though for sure I would have thought.

Trevor boat looked good last week. He battled a bit last year but that could have been down to the rib/back smashings he kept copping at the start of the season.

I heard in an interview Boak said his ribs were broken twice last year and he only really felt good late in the year.

That makes sense. Good old daddy donuts keeping playing him injured to keep "the streak"(TM) alive wouldn't surprise

film cheers GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back