Coniglio; Best player in the comp?

Remove this Banner Ad

Turned it on when it counted, but overall it wasn't his best game. Disposal was sloppy at times.

Equal best with Dusty?

Brownlow Medallist in the making?

Underrated / Over Looked because he's not from a traditional football state?

Discuss.

Would get 5th spot in our midfield. Then there's 16 other clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume you mean plays in a non footy state, he's from WA which is a big footy state.

Oh and i hope he comes home

Equal best with Dusty?

Brownlow Medallist in the making?

Underrated / Over Looked because he's not from a traditional football state?

Discuss.
Don't concern yourself too much with the underation part buddy cause he plays for the giants .
when his current contracts up he ll come back to wa and play for the weages

Best? No.

But not far down the list at all. How privileged it must be as a fan to be able to debate which is the lesser midfielder of Kelly, Shiel, Whitfield and Coniglio!
:) Ward and Scully in the conversation as well, we don' have the best midfielder but I wouldn't rade the group for anyone else's

Don't concern yourself too much with the underation part buddy cause he plays for the giants .
when his current contracts up he ll come back to wa and play for the weages
Naaah
Although we might be developing a clique of WA players in De Boer, Langdon, Cogs and Lobb. De Boer suggested they look after each other. He was training with Langdon in Perth over the Christmas break when most players in the system as long as him were taking a break. He also gave up his own time to run with Cogs in our 3k time trial to try and improve his.

The absolute best rabbit playing the game. Shouldn’t be surprised he turned it on for the Easter weekend. His family must be busy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back