Recommitted Connor Blakely

Remove this Banner Ad

They really must want him gone.

To not even stand the sight of him enough to give him a proper run through the guts through the year to prop is value.

I still reckon he'd be a good contributor. He's not the worst footballer going around.

Question marks over personality and work ethic probably means he goes for a nothing pick that Freo don't even use.
I think the promise of three younger mids in serong, cerra and Bradshaw Coupled with the form and fitness of Mundy, Fyfe and Walters made him superfluous to our needs. Easily a better buy for another team than sutcliffe and Sheridan. Reckon an early third would do it

Yeah Tucker was mentioned a while ago. I think it's much more likely to be Blakely or a pick for Pickett now.

Though it wouldn't surprise me at all if Hogan came our way (but there's no noise on that).

Tucker would take your first rounder.

He certainly has more value then Pickett who i don't even think i'd swap Blakley for.

Yes,I sure wish we would have beat you for McGovern's signature. You couldn't give him away now.

I an sure you guys wanted Jack Martin and Zac Williams too, but hey everyone looks better in Navy Blue than Purple :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Essendon is the most likely destination if he leaves. Will probably be for a token pick.

Agreed. They were going hard at Jackson Hatley and missed him so i see Blakley as a similar type of option.

I an sure you guys wanted Jack Martin and Zac Williams too, but hey everyone looks better in Navy Blue than Purple :)
Unfortunately we didn't want to cough up the nearly $2m in the first 2 years you gave Martin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back