Recommitted Connor Blakely

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure anything will eventuate with this one. Probably only worth a late 1st rounder at best, but can’t really see many teams paying that in melb. so not sure why Freo do that trade. Worth more to Freo than other teams

If the rumours are definitely 100% true then yeah it's probably the best idea to get rid of him and move him on. This fresh start for the club is about creating a positive culture we've lacked for a bit and if people like Connor have bad attitudes and are causing trouble then it's right to let him go. If not then let him stay in the system under a new coach and test him from there.

You're gonna be one sad cookie when Belly goes in dry.
Belly will need to work out how to undo his buttons with his lil midget hands befor worring about going in dry .... Belly can go sit in the corner quietly while the adults talk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure anything will eventuate with this one. Probably only worth a late 1st rounder at best, but can’t really see many teams paying that in melb. so not sure why Freo do that trade. Worth more to Freo than other teams
I have more chance of winning the Powerball then Freo getting a late first rounder for Blakely. The bloke is a liability with the ball in hand

Shane Rogers at Carlton had Blakely and Dunstan ranked just after Cripps on our draft board back in 2013.

He is a senior recruiter at the Lions these days so there may still be an appeal there.

Shane Rogers at Carlton had Blakely and Dunstan ranked just after Cripps on our draft board back in 2013.

He is a senior recruiter at the Lions these days so there may still be an appeal there.

Dunno if Lachie Neale would want him there tbh.

I'd much rather us try to get this guy than SPP & Brandon Ellis. Fits us perfectly if he's played as a mid.
Value I'm unsure of but we have a couple of seconds & potentially a first or 2 if Joe leaves.

I'd much rather us try to get this guy than SPP & Brandon Ellis. Fits us perfectly if he's played as a mid.
Value I'm unsure of but we have a couple of seconds & potentially a first or 2 if Joe leaves.

That would be overs for a player Freo seem desperate to get rid of. A 3rd round pick will be more than ample.

did i read right that it was langdons partner that was involved in this?with langdon headed out of the club anyway is it now such an issue?(i dont know exactly what hes done when i ask this)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back