Delisted Connor Menadue [DFA]

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick #48 the dggies hold which will probably end up being in the mid 50's Range
doggies owe us for giving them Lloyd for nothing
I'd normally disagree, but honestly after getting Lloyd for an absolute pittance, I would pretty much be on board with that. Rather maintain positive relationships with other clubs by helping each other out (we did this with Hamling and Crozier trades via Freo) than try to squeeze every bit of value out of every trade like Dodoro

Pick #48 the dggies hold which will probably end up being in the mid 50's Range
doggies owe us for giving them Lloyd for nothing

Lol nonsense, you guys will end up delisting anyway, so the Dogs can pick him up for free, although I don't know why, he is a list clogger.

Lol nonsense, you guys will end up delisting anyway, so the Dogs can pick him up for free, although I don't know why, he is a list clogger.
I doubt he will be delisted , Hee has had a great finals series in the VFL and with Ellis leaving he will get offered a 1 year deal or if he wants to leave will get traded. He has played 6 games this year and was only dropped due to players coming back

I'd normally disagree, but honestly after getting Lloyd for an absolute pittance, I would pretty much be on board with that. Rather maintain positive relationships with other clubs by helping each other out (we did this with Hamling and Crozier trades via Freo) than try to squeeze every bit of value out of every trade like Dodoro
In all honest the difference in players between 45-65 is nothing and dont think clubs worry about the number when they want a player they just get it done
Richmond wont be using more than 4 selections but most likely just 3

We will have 17/18 +36 +37 plus the ellis compo and will most likely be looking to package up picks for a lower pick so a pick in the 50's is not going to get used

I believe the Suns have put a contract in front of Connor. 3 year deal.
Well that would be the best club for Richmond to deal with if Connor was to move , But the AFL really needs to intervene with all this poaching the gold coast is doing to richmond players .
B.Ellis
Miles
C.Ellis
Menadue

Richmond should stand its ground and demand pick #19 ;)

Richmond generally do unders for fringe players to help them continue their careers.
We don't have a history of hard bargaining for players who might at the bottom of our list.
Probably one of the reasons the club's culture is so strong.
Having said that, Connor has elite speed, good disposal, but doesn't get enough of it at AFL level.
Also hasn't been able to build his body up.
Could flourish somewhere else, but most likely would be depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not mentioned here but Perth press running with Freo doing due dilligence on injuries before looking to offer him a 2 year contract. I think he would be a great get for Fremantle. His style of play suits Optus Stadium for sure and fills a need for them right away. Got little to no opportunity at Richmond but he had some fair competition.

Id be quite impressed if i was Freo if they get him for nothing essentially which I imagine will be the case

The kid has talent and speed to burn had a very good 1st season, then seems to stagnated with his progress well worth a look at...

I’m really hoping he stays at the Tigers, however I couldn’t blame him for leaving to get regular games.

I don’t think he’ll ever become an out and out star but he has all the tools needed to make it as good AFL player. He has fantastic skills, lightning quick and can run all day.

I doubt he will be delisted , Hee has had a great finals series in the VFL and with Ellis leaving he will get offered a 1 year deal or if he wants to leave will get traded. He has played 6 games this year and was only dropped due to players coming back

So if he was only dropped due to players coming back, he only got a game due to players being injured, no?

So if he was only dropped due to players coming back, he only got a game due to players being injured, no?
thats another way of looking at it but isnt that how all young payers would get games ?
need to remember that he is trying to break into the best team and has other players also performing well in the 2nd's as well with Richmond winning both
VFL & AFL flags

Remove this Banner Ad

Back