Delisted Connor Menadue [DFA]

Remove this Banner Ad

I would say if Richmond are interested in Cerra the club would be already talking to his manager about coming home and he is a Tiger supporter from what i heard and out of contract net year ? unless extended

Richmond tend to look 1-2 years ahead with the players they have gone after , As mentioned menadue im ok with leaving but rather keep Macca
Still two years on the contract at the moment but we've all seen 1 year left is the new uncontracted so who knows next year

Still two years on the contract at the moment but we've all seen 1 year left is the new uncontracted so who knows next year
Thats true , Listening to pickering last saturday he was saying he still has not heard from collingwood regarding the contracts for Moore & Grundy
FFS they still have another year whats the rush there is 12 months to go.

Anyway ............ Lets do a deal you know the kid wants to be a Tiger ;)

Plus no don’t want nor could we attract Gaff.
Hence why we need to go after other teams spuds.
If Menadue is willing should pick him up for essentially nothing.

But star? Would play all 22 games??

Yeah ok mate.

Conca was an astute pick up, but we got what we saw at Richmond and he was best 22 for you. He wouldn’t be in the first 12 picked at Freo.

He NEVER starred.
Conca is a dud and was a whipping boy on the Tigers board. Menadue was not given the same opportunity as Conca, for Conca was a failed first round draft pick who was persisted with. Menadue has way more ability. Pace to burn(won the AFL sprint in 2017) and far better skills. He needs a number of consecutive games to develop which he was not afforded at Richmond. He'll cost a team nothing and is well worth a chance.

Conca is a dud and was a whipping boy on the Tigers board. Menadue was not given the same opportunity as Conca, for Conca was a failed first round draft pick who was persisted with. Menadue has way more ability. Pace to burn(won the AFL sprint in 2017) and far better skills. He needs a number of consecutive games to develop which he was not afforded at Richmond. He'll cost a team nothing and is well worth a chance.

No der. That’s why we’ll have a gander.

Nice post.

Glad I'm not the only one who rates the Due.

Personally I'm praying we keep him. Would rather trade Kamdyn.

Yeah upon reflection I'm thinking more like 19 + Kmac + Menadue for Cerra alone, forget 26 coming back our way.
Still miles off. Kmac and Menadue are basically worthless in a trade for Cerra and there is absolutely no way that pick 19 would be the cornerstone of a trade for Cerra.

You are doing the standard Mediocre picks + spuds for gun/recent early picks.

Still miles off. Kmac and Menadue are basically worthless in a trade for Cerra and there is absolutely no way that pick 19 would be the cornerstone of a trade for Cerra.

You are doing the standard Mediocre picks + spuds for gun/recent early picks.

He was a high pick yes, and two promising seasons, but fair enough.

Personally I don't think Kmac is worthless. Menadue surely is.

What do you think Freo would want for Cerra? Have heard rumours for the last year or more he wants to come to Vic/RFC.

He was a high pick yes, and two promising seasons, but fair enough.

Personally I don't think Kmac is worthless. Menadue surely is.

What do you think Freo would want for Cerra? Have heard rumours for the last year or more he wants to come to Vic/RFC.
Lets not pretend Cerra is open for trade and stick with the thread topic. Menadue for a third.

Seems strange that he would have resigned with Freo for two more years (in Sept last year) if he was desperate to go back to Vic. Don't confuse wishful thinking with reality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boy oh boy, wowee, check out this garbage

Bolton versus Cerra. I don't watch many Fremantle games as they're a horrible team to watch, but I just compared their stats this year and they are very similar. Cerra averages another disposal but that's about it. I'm assuming Cerra plays more mid than Bolton also, but not really sure. Ask other supporters who they'd prefer. Wouldn't be as one sided as you think.

Menadue for a third rounder at best.

Cerra has not lived up too anywhere near his draft pick and wouldnt command a huge amount, but is still worth more then menadue

Cerra is only on loan to fremantle currently , Kid is a crazy Richmond supporter and his dream is to play for Richmond
He will be asking for a trade in his first 5 years and you can book mark that

That was said about Fyfe, a number of years ago. Still waiting for him to leave for Richmond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back