Toast Connor Rozee All-Australian 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont worry about the *in Brownlow medal, its a premiership medal and Norm Smith medal that are more important than bad bouncers awarding a medal.

That just shows how dominant his year has been since then to still finish 5th in the coaches votes. Not only has he more than deserved his selection, he should have been named in the starting 18 not the interchange.

Here’s my list of more deserving players

Dawson
Laird
Docherty
Sicily
Parker
Bontempelli
Dunkley

I couldn’t care less about coaches votes. Rozee selection is suggestive of a very weak pool of talent.

The whole AA team this year is a bit of a mess from the captain to the wings to the bias towards teams that play finals.

Completely deserved. Congratulations young man. May you use this as a personal measure and standard to further extend yourself. Should be proud of your progression and commitment.

Dawson
Laird
Docherty
Sicily
Parker
Bontempelli
Dunkley

I couldn’t care less about coaches votes. Rozee selection is suggestive of a very weak pool of talent.

The whole AA team this year is a bit of a mess from the captain to the wings to the bias towards teams that play finals.
Please stop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s speaking more and more like a future captain every day. I hope we don’t lay that responsibility on him for a few more years.

Dawson
Laird
Docherty
Sicily
Parker
Bontempelli
Dunkley

Please!! Firstly, half of those are defenders - You know, guys who played in different positions to Rozee!

The others had really good solid years .... As impactful as Rozee? Not on your nellie.

I like the fact he was spoken to by players saying sometimes the situation required you to take the contact and he took it on board. I recall in one game earlier in the season after he was moved on ball there was a 50/50 contest on the wing where both him and his opponent both beelined the ball and he came off second best.
I think SPP then tackled (threw) the guy over the boundary line.

Please!! Firstly, half of those are defenders - You know, guys who played in different positions to Rozee!

The others had really good solid years .... As impactful as Rozee? Not on your nellie.

Incorrect. Rozee played about 4 eye catching games against poor opposition. The players I’ve offered as alternatives played consistently high level football for the entire season and are all more deserving.

Incorrect. Rozee played about 4 eye catching games against poor opposition. The players I’ve offered as alternatives played consistently high level football for the entire season and are all more deserving.

You've had some pretty bad calls over the years Waspy but this is so much bullshit it's hard to breathe from the fumes.

You've had some pretty bad calls over the years Waspy but this is so much bullshit it's hard to breathe from the fumes.

Always happy to bring some balanced opinions to this forum

Dawson
Laird
Docherty
Sicily
Parker
Bontempelli
Dunkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back