Recommitted Conor McKenna [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Destined to finish outside the 8 next year.
Christ, let's not go this early. The only teams that you could level that to are North, Gold Coast and Brisbane.

Christ, let's not go this early. The only teams that you could level that to are North, Gold Coast and Brisbane.

Respectfully disagree with what going on behind the scenes at the doggies... serious trouble there.

Respectfully disagree with what going on behind the scenes at the doggies... serious trouble there.
They were 1 game and percentage off it this year.

Destined to finish outside the 8 next year.
You do know you both only won 3 games against top 8 teams? They won't get the premiership draw and you won't get the wooden sooon draw in 2018.

After this weekend not sure you should be making big calls about the Dogs missing next year. You are listed 9th for next years flag.

You do know you both only won 3 games against top 8 teams? They won't get the premiership draw and you won't get the wooden sooon draw in 2018.

After this weekend not sure you should be making big calls about the Dogs missing next year. You are listed 9th for next years flag.

Oh I'm aware, another preseason for the suspended players should get them up to speed. Yes our draw will be harder but from what I'm hearing there are major issues there that need to be sorted out... interesting times ahead for sure.

So the bombers have 1.6 mill to offer dusty but can't give McKenna 350/400? If u blokes rate him that highly then give him the money, it's simple
The money being offered by Essendon is on par with a couple of other clubs and a deal will be finalized by early October. Sticking point was security not total $$.

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

Got talent but just doesn't have the tank.

He really gassed late in that fight and Floyd just hit him at will. Maybe a late second rounder at best based on that.

It is too early in the morning for me.

I was about to take the bait about not having a tank and then realised...

Good post :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back