News Conor McKenna tests positive for COVID-19 - Wait, what?

Remove this Banner Ad

That is the fault of one of your players, no sympathy

Melbourne are going to have to play 3 games within 14 days at some stage no due to your players selfishness

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Teams regularly play 3 games in 14 Days. I’m not sure you’ve got your figures right here

Teams regularly play 3 games in 14 Days. I’m not sure you’ve got your figures right here
No I sure haven't.

It will be in 3 games in 7-9 days

When did he get back from Ireland? Just seems so much more likely that he had the virus from overseas travel than catching it at a house inspection.

No I sure haven't.

It will be in 3 games in 7-9 days

How have you not got it wrong. You’ve changed from 3 in 14 to 3 in 7-9 haha

Not really a huge issue with the shortened quarters. Thursday - Wednesday - Sunday for Melbourne and Friday - Wednesday - Sunday for Essendon.

The virus isn't solely transmitted via person to person contact.

Though it mainly is.

Fomite transmission has mainly been suspected in locations like cruise ships where there has been high viral loads present. Conor should not have been in any such locations and so person to person transmission is the most likely cause.

How have you not got it wrong. You’ve changed from 3 in 14 to 3 in 7-9 haha

Not really a huge issue with the shortened quarters. Thursday - Wednesday - Sunday for Melbourne and Friday - Wednesday - Sunday for Essendon.
Bit hung over. Was supposed to read that i definitely got my numbers wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Protocols were in place,broke those and got covid not much the club could have done about it.
So you are pissed with the AFL?

But are exonerating Essendon from any blame for ******* over another club?

mckenna clearly has a problem following guidelines. would be surprised to see him still in footy in a few years. might not even be him retiring, essendon might get sick of his sh*t.
If he is banned for the season does his working visa get cancelled and he gets deported?

When did he get back from Ireland? Just seems so much more likely that he had the virus from overseas travel than catching it at a house inspection.
Been back for awhile now and served his quarantine. Tested 7 times since and all negative. The experts have said he has caught it very recently in Melbourne

Not playing victim here i rather us quarantine for 14 days then field half a team.
Wont happen because it then has a flow on effect regarding other teams and the season. You lose the players that were close to him and are at risk via the directions of the WHO of getting Covid 19 while replacing them with players that are available and the season rolls on. It is no one elses fault Conor disrespected the rules from what we know currently and the Demons are already being inconvenienced through no fault of their own and we are next most likely.

Time to take the medicine the AFL prescribe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back