Conservatives - RUOK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutton is such a dill.
Can’t see how they will ever get back in to office while he’s in charge

Dutton is such a dill.
Can’t see how they will ever get back in to office while he’s in charge

One supporter told me that he was making inroads into the Jewish community, and that would help him win back the teal seats, or something.

And that the farmers hated him, and that would somehow get Dutton back into office even though the LNP already hold those seats.

The sheer absurdity of those arguments blew my mind, and I can be pretty incoherent at times.

One supporter told me that he was making inroads into the Jewish community, and that would help him win back the teal seats, or something.

And that the farmers hated him, and that would somehow get Dutton back into office even though the LNP already hold those seats.

The sheer absurdity of those arguments blew my mind, and I can be pretty incoherent at times.
Apparently there are 240k Jews in Australia, less than 1%.

Dutton has never been good with numbers

Does make you wonder how he made money at all, really.

What she meant was electorates like Kooyong and Wentworth, but I doubt they'd embrace Dutton regardless.

Basically, all she managed to convince me was that 1) her mind has been irrefutably brainwashed by Sky News and 2) that the next election will be a status quo ante election.

Taking it one step at a time in this communist dystopia. Thanks for reaching out brother.

Look! Look to the skies!! It's...

1200px-Communists_From_Space_poster.png

Surprised he didn’t use “galvanise the base”, which Sky News often go with, forgetting we have that pesky compulsory voting thing.

Also I don’t think they are all hardcore zionists wanting Gaza bombed into the Stone Age.

Secondly, the ALP is still supporting Israel, so I really don’t see where these additional Jewish votes are coming from.

Surprised he didn’t use “galvanise the base”, which Sky News often go with, forgetting we have that pesky compulsory voting thing.

She's never used that phrase.

She sees herself as an independent thinker, and her opponents as rusted-on.

The sheer irony...

We'll be ok thanks for asking!

Bit of rejig of the old salary sacrifice and negatively geared investments and we should be back not paying tax in no time. If not we can always raise the rent for those who can now afford it and failing that we'll just hold off on our employee's renumeration review.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just reaching out to our conservative friends. Stage 3 tax cut changes, Australia Day and Pat Cummins is a lot to deal with in one week.

Are you OK?
The Cummins one I think is an online phenomenon. As a conservative minded person and cricket fan...no one I've spoken to has said anything negative regarding Cummins.

He's an exceptional Cricketer and Captain.

Bit of rejig of the old salary sacrifice and negatively geared investments and we should be back not paying tax in no time. If not we can always raise the rent for those who can now afford it and failing that we'll just hold off on our employee's renumeration review.

In other words, not giving a sh1t about anyone except yourself. Yep, definitely a conservative.

Of course. Tax gets a bit stupid in the $200k pa range.

So you've taken an unverified antedote from an anonymous source about an alleged voter's thoughts and now all of a sudden it's become Dutton's view.

The Cummins one I think is an online phenomenon. As a conservative minded person and cricket fan...no one I've spoken to has said anything negative regarding Cummins.

He's an exceptional Cricketer and Captain.
I think Cummins is a woke fool but he is also a great cricketer and captain.
Just like Ablett Snr was not the best bloke off the field but probably the best player I've ever seen.

I don't think anyone cares what Cummins says about politics just like I don't care what Sam Newman's opinions are or any celebrity for that matter.

So you've taken an unverified antedote from an anonymous source about an alleged voter's thoughts and now all of a sudden it's become Dutton's view.

The exchange happened, and we definitely both vote.

What that says about Dutton is open to interpretation.

Tax will always be an issue no matter who is in government, the Australia Day argument is insane and perpetrated by ungrateful haters of the country, it can never be resolved no matter what day is chosen. Pat Cummins was born in 1993, his indoctrination into the absurd commenced when he went to High School in the mid to late 'zeroes'. It's not entirely his fault, he just doesn't know any better. Everything is AOK, it is what it is.

In other words, not giving a sh1t about anyone except yourself. Yep, definitely a conservative.
It’s actually why we need tax… to make selfish campaigners contribute to society …

Of course. Tax gets a bit stupid in the $200k pa range.
You dumb dumbs make my point for me. Of course I don't care about tax increases if I own assets. When you own assets govts go out of their way to enable you to not pay any tax, and if you do you can just steal it back off the plebs. That is what wealth is not the PAYE slaves with mortgages you fools have been conditioned to think are "rich".

the Australia Day argument is insane and perpetrated by ungrateful haters of the country,

We aren’t America bro, the jingoistic era that was started by Howard and continued into the 2010s has ended now. The era of people decking themselves out in Aus flag gear on Jan 26 is over.

Pat Cummins was born in 1993, his indoctrination into the absurd commenced when he went to High School in the mid to late 'zeroes'. It's not entirely his fault, he just doesn't know any better.

What “indoctrination” is that? Students being told factually accurate history?

Conservatives love to say that people who have been through school and university, especially recently, have been subject to “indoctrination”? Would you mind listing examples of this “indoctrination”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back