Consistent Decline of Dermie and Foxtel Coverage .

Remove this Banner Ad

ShadeyP

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Dermott Brereton is an embarrassment to himself with his relentless pontificating driveling dribble .

The fact that the Derminator has been Fox's number #1 man for so long just shows how much of a clueless boys club it is .

This whole walking around the studio deal is complete s**t as well , looks like work a poorly executed experience production .

Unbelievable how Fox Footy lower the standard year by year in many ways .

Haven’t seen it this year but I thought last year’s AFL Teams was quite good. Really good analysis of past games and team strategy.

If you want to talk about consistent decline and coverage on a remarkably bad level let’s talk Channel 7, that s**t is seriously bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aside from key position forwards and their tactics, body positioning etc I feel that Dermie has always had a poor grasp of the game and makes a lot of predictions that never come off. I always remember him writing off Dustin Martin at early age, saying he was as good as he was ever going to be in his first couple of years, as if being a powerful young player meant that you couldn’t get more physically powerful in the AFL system. Just a stinker of a call. Here it is:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...e7745b42b?sv=845a67dd69594d5cbc684a4603e40d72

Idk if he's been saying it on fox. I've noticed numerous times recently that he's made these subtle digs at Richmond's performances so far saying it's a weak comp.

On its own, yeah whatever who cares. But it comes off the back of him more than most in the past (including Hawthorn haters like me on the Bay) saying that Hawthorn's 3peat was due to the compromised draft. Essentially diminishing Hawthorn's success during 13-15 period as well.

Like a lot of these old farts, they'll go as far as they can to pump up their own period. I reckon there's more than enough evidence to question the strength of 80s footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back