Bumped "Conspiracies" found to be true

Remove this Banner Ad

I havent been keeping up to date with Twitter news.....what are these theories that have turned out true?
These are the main threads so far (I think that’s all of them), but there are plenty of supplementals. Basically all reports so far are being dropped via journalists @mtaibbi @bariweiss and @ShellenbergerMD

for a tl;dr - Twitter colluded with FBI, DHS, DNI through weekly meetings to cover-up, misdirect, shadow-ban and influence 2020 US election in DNC favour. Naturally MSM is avoiding it all…

Last edited:

Here is a real conspiracy. It requires a bit of back story. In the mid 70's my friend and I saw a movie called "The Presidents Analyst". It made a mighty impression on our 14-year-old brains. Watching it again it remains a brilliant lost gem and, in some ways, even more relevant today with the development of the internet. Almost prophetic. It's a funny satire, even tragic in parts, has a brilliant cast, led by James Coburns smile, great 60's design and music by Barry McGuire of 'Eve of Destruction" fame. James Coburn is simply brilliant as the 'Presidents Analyst' who becomes increasingly paranoid. This scene gives you an idea;

The movie bombed, the director (Ted Flicker) never made another movie. Later he was the co-creator of the TV hit Barney Miller in the 70's. It was always a bit of a mystery why it failed so badly at the time, but recently the answer has been found - J. Edgar Hoover. I discovered there is a documentary being made about what happened.

Murder Of A Movie - How J. Edgar Hoover Killed 'The President's Analyst' - The Gotham Film & Media Institute

'Ted Flicker, wrote and directed this wonderful comedy titled was “The President’s Analyst.” in 1967. It was a satire that included comic portrayals FBI agents and J. Edgar Hoover. Mr. Hoover got wind of the project and started to lobby Paramount executives to change the script. This effort turned into a three-way war between Hoover, the studio and Flicker. Because Flicker would not make changes, he was taken off the picture. But late one night he and his editor went to the studio and put Ted’s directors cut back together. That is the version that got released to the theaters. The film was doing well until Hoover saw it. He went ballistic. He sent agents to visit the studio executives and threatened them. He demanded that the movie be removed from the theaters. After realizing how Hoover could hurt them they agreed and the picture disappeared. Then Ted Flicker was black listed and never again made a major Hollywood film. Our film tells the story of Ted’s rise and fall and creative resurrection.'

It's a real conspiracy concerning a movie about a fictional conspiracy. Recommend you watch it, I think you will find a streaming source for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back