Training Contested ball going backwards since Macca left

Remove this Banner Ad

Macca was the primary reason why the club ended up in doodoo back in 2014.

Getting him back would not be in the best interests of the club

Contested possessions are a w@nk stat and we didn’t win a flag on the actual contested possies count mate.

You do know that a free kick and a knock on are both counted as a contested possession? Also a third man up tap is. Minus all those that we lead in 2016 and take RAW Contested possies which was what Macca wanted and we are miles of.

Macca has next to zero to do with the flag other than getting the playing group to hate him so much they had to move him on and we got Bev in.
Well if you think that, you’ve got absolutely no clue about football

Hahah I don’t think that it’s the reality of contested stats
I was referring to you not thinking Macca had anything to do with the flag. He started the hard ball stuff also had a hand in selecting players who we recruited. You’re very closed minded. You have this obsession of hate for one player, Jong. I don’t think we should play Jong any longer and think we should move him on, but we’ve got many others who aren’t worth keeping either.

I was referring to you not thinking Macca had anything to do with the flag. He started the hard ball stuff also had a hand in selecting players who we recruited. You’re very closed minded. You have this obsession of hate for one player, Jong. I don’t think we should play Jong any longer and think we should move him on, but we’ve got many others who aren’t worth keeping either.

I haven’t mentioned Jong hardly at all lately so move on

I hold Macca and Jong in the same category.

Have a good night

ok. This is getting personal. Back off the personal attacks and argue the points made in the thread please.

Actually we did ok in contests last week. Like the McCartney era though we got closed off at the exits. The problem is that we are now more like 2013-14 not less.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back