Analysis Continuing the Bloodline - Father Son/Daughter options

Oct 14, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Aug 9, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Wouldn't mind seeing another Cresswell in our midfield. Cant have enough tough as teak, 20+ touch, goal a game midfielders. Hope the kids see themselves as Swans and not Kangaroos

I distinctly remember Creswell going down with a dislocated knee cap. Laying on the ground he just repeatedly punched the knee cap until it went back in place and up and renter the game. Now that’s tough

Still looking hot Teddy:hearteyes:
and his son Beau is rather cute born c. 2016 so possibly 2034 we'll have drafted Beau :)
Richards Beau 2016c.jpg.jpg

Winnie Fosdick playing as a 4 year old so maybe year 2033 for Winnie to be drafted :)

Nic and Amy have two daughters – six-year-old Winnie, in her second year at school, and three-year-old Darci. Between business and family there’s not a lot of time for much else.
“I coached down at the UTS Bats (University of Technology – Sydney) for five years before the kids and loved being involved.
“Winnie played footy the year before Covid and I was looking forward to taking her to a Swans game last year. Obviously, that didn’t happen, but we’ll get to a few games this year.

Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Overview of father/sons available in draft;

Only eligible Sydney f/s mentioned is Jake Cresswell playing for Murray Bushrangers in NAB Lge.

Other rellies;
Noah Bradshaw, Bushrangers NGA Lge (son of Daniel)
Jye Lockett, Rebels NAB Lge (nephew of Tony)
Blayne O'Loughlin Adelaide's NGA academy (nephew of Michael)
Will Papley Gippsland NAB Lge (Tom's 19yo brother)
Corey Wagner WAFL colts (brother of Chad)

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Overview of father/sons available in draft;

Only eligible Sydney f/s mentioned is Jake Cresswell playing for Murray Bushrangers in NAB Lge.

Other rellies;
Noah Bradshaw, Bushrangers NGA Lge (son of Daniel)
Jye Lockett, Rebels NAB Lge (nephew of Tony)
Blayne O'Loughlin Adelaide's NGA academy (nephew of Michael)
Will Papley Gippsland NAB Lge (Tom's 19yo brother)
Corey Wagner WAFL colts (brother of Chad)
O'Loughlin getting some good wraps. Should get selected by the Crows

I've posted this elsewhere but not on this thread. Isaac Barry looks a very very likely type - I guess he'd be about 15/16
Isaac was U14 in 2019 for Yarra Junior Football League so 2023 :)

Aug 25, 2008
Leeds/'Berra/Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Back