Analysis Continuing the Bloodline - Father Son/Daughter options

Remove this Banner Ad

John Longmire sons in Swans Academy
Sydney eyes off sons of North Melbourne greats John Longmire, John Blakey
Sam Landsberger, Herald Sun
February 5, 2015 2:56pm

The three boys can be groomed for careers at the Swans, the club Longmire coaches with Blakey his assistant.
The academies afforded to the four northern clubs came under siege last year with Collingwood president Eddie McGuire saying they could “go and get players and hide them away and train them from 12 years of age”.
If they make the grade, the Sydney trio could graduate from the Swans academy onto its senior list — or choose to join North as father-son selections.
Nicholas Blakey (in the under-15s), Thomas Longmire (12) and Billy Longmire (10) flirted with North’s father-son academy in 2013, but haven’t been involved since.

Thomas Longmire now ~16 years yesterday

Also perhaps add John's son Billy ~ 14 and daughter Sahara ~ 12 years old
item undated
Swans coach John Longmire walking to school with his children Thomas, 9, Billy, 7, and Sahara 5

Easy if you know what your looking at

Look at his ball drop

Easy

agree but its one slack video, same as if he nailed the kick i wouldnt care

I have a video of me kicking a goal from 65 out, dont think ive done it since, if i tried today my hammy would snap

Mick Oxlong

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
agree but its one slack video, same as if he nailed the kick i wouldnt care

I have a video of me kicking a goal from 65 out, dont think ive done it since, if i tried today my hammy would snap
I kicked the ball twice once (twice once, how does that work?)...still don’t think it went 65!

'mini' magic
The son of Sydney Swans great Michael O’Loughlin is in the thick of “a mini AFL experience” and has a burning desire to one day follow his dad onto the biggest stage of all.
James O’Loughlin was one of 23 prodigiously talented under-12 schoolboys selected for the NSW Primary School Sports Association (PSSA) team for the 2019 Australian Football Championships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Heath & Elise on the arrival of a third little boy and brother to Reggie and Jameson, Travis Miller Grundy

Opts

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
That isn't enough. I want him to become Catholic in his approach to birth control.
image.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back