List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion - 2022 Off Season Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contract status of all players now fully updated

Last edited:
So Geelong are shrewd for being tight arses and consistently topping up with top end talent acquired for very little but we are c*nts for offering pick 27 for an overweight, over hyped forward with drug issues, who’s barely played a game in 2 years, sweet Jesus.

You forgot to mention you come in peace and to apologise for the intrusion.

So Geelong are shrewd for being tight arses and consistently topping up with top end talent acquired for very little but we are c*nts for offering pick 27 for an overweight, over hyped forward with drug issues, who’s barely played a game in 2 years, sweet Jesus.
Huh? Geelong are campaigners as well. You knobs are in the same basket.

239F1DC4-B78A-403B-B5D1-B82C8C995779.jpeg

How stupid are Port giving four years and two million dollars to the worst player in the league with an irredeemable drug habit.

There’s a lot of detail missing from this trade.

Most importantly for us is what comes with 8 and 12. Could be anything from pick 33 to ports future 1st so there’s no point melting or blowing a load until we know what it is

What should be noted that our steadfast refusal to deal for 8 and Ports F1 has brought GWS into the frame. Given that 8 and 12 is no better than that there should be some optimism that we do better than 33 as the add on

Let’s wait and see what the actual proposed trade is in full before casting judgement

There’s a lot of detail missing from this trade.

Most importantly for us is what comes with 8 and 12. Could be anything from pick 33 to ports future 1st so there’s no point melting or blowing a load until we know what it is

What should be noted that our steadfast refusal to deal for 8 and Ports F1 has brought GWS into the frame. Given that 8 and 12 is no better than that there should be some optimism that we do better than 33 as the add on

Let’s wait and see what the actual proposed trade is in full before casting judgement

As I have already said Keys, I've had some drinks. My judgement is ready.

This feels pretty stupid from GWS.

They want Cadman obviously, but surely they've gotta be confident neither North or us are taking him right?

North maybe, but more likely they'll take Wardlaw or Sheezel and we'll definitely be taking one of about 5 potential midfielders.
GWS get pick 1 in this trade so they can take who they want

Edit : Misread your post. I think there is a possibility that North or us take Cadman, but I think what has spooked them is North maybe getting 1 and 2. They’ll take Cadman with one of those
Nah, you’re just campaigners

And sweet Jesus is banned from here, kinda like you

Bye

GWS get pick 1 in this trade so they can take who they want
Yeah of course, but they'll almost certainly Cadman with 3 anyway...

Unless they're going down a path that hasn't been predicted like Wardlaw or Sheezel.

Everything seems to indicate that Cadman is their main man.

We surely wouldn't take him given our need for midfielders, but I guess North is a bit of a danger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That trade still makes no sense. Has port still giving up bugger all for all those players coming in.

Would rather take last night's proposed trade over this one.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Yeah of course, but they'll almost certainly Cadman with 3 anyway...

Unless they're going down a path that hasn't been predicted like Wardlaw or Sheezel.

Everything seems to indicate that Cadman is their main man.

We surely wouldn't take him given our need for midfielders, but I guess North is a bit of a danger.
Yeah I misread your post so edited mine

The danger for GWS would be North holding 1 and 2 if our proposed trade went through. Then Cadman would be gone with one of those

If it was 8,12 and North or GWS's future second or some sort of solid pick upgrade I can see it working out to something fair. On these top line figures Port still aren't giving up enough for getting JHF and Rioli.

Your lack of decorum is quite frankly, ghastly

Maybe we’re getting Richmond’s future 1st that GWS get in the Hopper deal?

I just hope we’re making sure we get that or Port’s one, we can not settle for a 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back