List Mgmt. Contract Negotations & Lachie Neale - It's Official! 3 year deal!

Remove this Banner Ad

Perth now website reporting that Neale has signed a 3 year deal with freo!
There you go, and well done to the young man and the club. We have done the right thing, building a powerful and diverse midfield with a great mixture of grunt and class, and Neale is a significant part of that foundation.

Fingers crossed Brisbane don't get a priority pick. There's still a few question marks over SPS but if you get pick 2 and 3 you'd take the risk.

For me he looks a class above everyone else. Looks like a raw two footed high possession Cyril for me with massive upside. I haven't looked too deeply into the draft but right now I only want SPS and I'll be sooking harder than Brad Scott at press conference if we don't get him.

Hopefully you're right and we get pick 3.

A bit of a flight risk. Surely that will drop him a couple of picks. There is some great talent from Vic. I think essendon will go local talent.

Not sure about Brisbane.

Great news after last nights mess. Now all we can hope is yarran plays good and puts pressure on mayne to gtfo and the weekend aint that bad

vDNZM1D.gif
vDNZM1D.gif

So....nothing from the club yet?

And a bit of a WTF from the article.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/af...l/news-story/c30fe4416772c2bfd267b158ad090766

Michael Barlow, Chris Mayne, Zac Clarke, Danyle Peace, Clancee Pearce, Tendai Mzungu, Matt de Boer and Alex Silvagni are still yet to re-sign with the club for 2017 and beyond, while former skipper and games record-holder Matthew Pavlich is tipped to retire at the season’s end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back