List Mgmt. Contract Negotations & Lachie Neale - It's Official! 3 year deal!

JunglistPosse

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 7, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
image.jpeg
Will have a tug when it's official.

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Seriously where do Gossage and Hagdorn get their information from. They're the equivalent of the drunk mate at a bar who takes a thousand shots at darts, bulls-eyes one, and spends the rest of their days bragging about how good they are at darts based off that.
You mean like today's tweets? I wonder if he gets whiplash changing his tune that quick

Jan 14, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
Seriously where do Gossage and Hagdorn get their information from. They're the equivalent of the drunk mate at a bar who takes a thousand shots at darts, bulls-eyes one, and spends the rest of their days bragging about how good they are at darts based off that.

Goosage gets his info from Defacto. Hackdorn gets his from Goosage.:D

DannyTheDoorman

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Hajduk Split
So....nothing from the club yet?

And a bit of a WTF from the article.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/af...l/news-story/c30fe4416772c2bfd267b158ad090766

Michael Barlow, Chris Mayne, Zac Clarke, Danyle Peace, Clancee Pearce, Tendai Mzungu, Matt de Boer and Alex Silvagni are still yet to re-sign with the club for 2017 and beyond, while former skipper and games record-holder Matthew Pavlich is tipped to retire at the season’s end.
Danyle
Pearce I believe has signed a 2 year deal

DannyTheDoorman

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Hajduk Split
All will be revealed by Hackdorn when he is on PR in the morning with Maumill and he will tell you he was the first to know.

Here's something to think about - that photo was taken on June 13th when Neale was interviewed by Goose on 6IX after the win against Brisbane

artworks-000167129495-2wa9w0-t500x500.jpg

Made me laugh that Gossage posts the image up to add some weight to his inside word, after getting caught out early on

I'd expect to see an announcement coming out of the club early in the week

Last edited:

scon

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2009
western australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Long haired Champs.
Goes way back to when Arcassius first got Lachie's manager to do that Q&A.From then on I was quite confident Lachie was going to stay which seems to be what he told Ross.
Tim described then how strong the clubs player culture was and how thorough going all the internal mechanisms for player support in and away from football.What a close knit player group we had.From memory he said then we were seen as a best practise exemplar in the industry.
This was way before I heard anyone refer to us as a 'destination' club.
These days once we get 'em here they wanna stay!!:thumbsu::thumbsu::D

Back