List Mgmt. Contract Status

Remove this Banner Ad

rei154

Club Legend
Jun 13, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I would keep O’Brien hanrahan cousins as depth players they are handy. Howe can go I don’t even want him as a depth player.
I like Hanrahan and I think he could earn himself another year, but I think Timmy will have some very still competition for his role by the end of the year and he may be encouraged to explore FA.

HAWKSBESTEVA

Club Legend
Jun 14, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I like Hanrahan and I think he could earn himself another year, but I think Timmy will have some very still competition for his role by the end of the year and he may be encouraged to explore FA.
Yeah, I wouldn’t lose any sleep if O’Brien left, just wouldn’t mind keeping him purely as depth.

CaptainWorpedo

Senior List
Feb 15, 2021
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I think were at that stage of our
Iist management where we will start to remove those with bad kicking skills. I think Cousins, O'Brien and Howe are gone in my opinion. Moore another year on the Rookie list, an Hanrahan a one year contract.

Last edited:

rei154

Club Legend
Jun 13, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hardwick, Worpel, Day, Scrimshaw, Barass, Koschitzke, Jeka all need extensions.
Worpel and Day both signed until end of 2023, Scrimshaw end of 2022.
Hardwick, Jeka and Kosi all up at the end of this year I believe so hopefully we can get them to re-sign before too long.

streetspirit

Premium Gold
Nov 1, 2006
Cloud Cuckoo Land
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hardwick close to a 3yr extension

HAWKS TO LOCK AWAY CRUCIAL DEFENDER
HAWTHORN is closing in on securing the signature of backman Blake Hardwick – the club's most important out-of-contract player in 2021.

It's understood the Hawks and Hardwick's management – Phoenix Management Group – are working towards a three-year extension that will tie the 24-year-old to Waverley Park until at least the end of 2024.

After agreeing to terms with Hardwick, attention will turn to deals for unsigned pair Jacob Koschitzke and Harry Morrison.

Running defender Changkuoth Jiath holds a games trigger to hit an extension for 2022.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dixie Flatline

Jun 3, 2005
Leafy eastern suburbs
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Cartagena C.F., NYJ, A's
I think this is a fairly accurate list of current contract expiry dates. Please note that it still includes Tom Scully and Jonathon Patton, since both retired after the last date for total player payment submissions. I also assume that Bramble got a one year contract, Callow a six-month contract (to the end of the 2021 season) and that the 2020 national draftees each received a two year contract.

Lachie Bramble (SPP selection), Keegan Brooksby (rookie), Shaun Burgoyne, Jackson Callow (MSD selection), James Cousins, Damon Greaves, Oliver Hanrahan, Michael Hartley, Daniel Howe, Emerson Jeka (rookie), Changkuoth Jiath, Jacob Koschitzke, Finn Maginness, Josh Morris, Harry Morrison, Dylan Moore (rookie), Conor Nash, Tim O'Brien, Harrison Pepper (category B rookie)^, Jack Saunders (rookie), Tom Scully

Tyler Brockman, Jonathon Ceglar, Connor Downie, Sam Frost, Denver Grainger-Barras, Jack Gunston, Kyle Hartigan, Mitchell Lewis, Ben McEvoy, Seamus Mitchell, Jonathon Patton, Tom Phillips, Liam Shiels, James Sicily, Jack Scrimshaw, Chad Wingard

Luke Breust, Will Day, Jarman Impey, Tom Mitchell, Jai Newcombe (MSD selection), Jaeger O'Meara, Ned Reeves, James Worpel

Blake Hardwick

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad