List Mgmt. Contract Status

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where are the naysayers...those that say he's contractually gone? Oh I know, arguing the value and semantics of McHack (oh sorry, McVeigh) to our senior lineup at present!

I was wrong with my 'speculation' as I based it on discussion with certain people that may have knowledge close to the source.

I am absolutely now content that Tommy has signed on with the club last week.

I was wrong with my 'speculation' as I based it on discussion with certain people that may have knowledge close to the source.

I am absolutely now content that Tommy has signed on with the club last week.
I'll only believe it when it's official announced. Press articles don't cut it I'm afraid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SYDNEY SWANS CONTRACT STATUS (Updated 26-JUL-2016)

Contract Expires - 2016:
Abe Davis
Tom Derickx
Kyle Galloway (Cat B Rookie - 1st Year)
Jordan Foote (Cat A Rookie - 2nd Year)
Jack Hiscox
Alex Johnson
Harry Marsh (Cat A Rookie - 1st Year)
Lewis Melican (Cat A Rookie - 2nd Year)
Tom Mitchell
Ben McGlynn
Sam Murray (Cat B Rookie - 1st Year)
Toby Nankervis
Nic Newman (Cat A Rookie - 2nd Year)
Ted Richards
Xavier Richards
Daniel Robinson
Dean Towers

Would like to see Robinson re-signed. Mitchell if he wants to stay obviously (unless we can get JOM).

Nanka reportedly keen on leaving but would like to keep him.

Xav and Towers will be auditioning these next few weeks.

Derickx, Ted and McGlynn gone. Nic Newman maybe? Hasn't been great (in my opinion) based only on NAB Cup form and is an older rookie.

Marsh stays a rookie? Or will he get promoted alongside Papley?

Don't know enough about any player not mentioned.

Would like to see Robinson re-signed. Mitchell if he wants to stay obviously (unless we can get JOM).

Derickx, Ted and McGlynn gone. Nic Newman maybe? Hasn't been great (in my opinion) based only on NAB Cup form and is an older rookie.

Nic Newman has been carving up NEAFL. if we dont upgrade him, i expect another club will chase him ala Biggs

Nic Newman has been carving up NEAFL. if we dont upgrade him, i expect another club will chase him ala Biggs

Thanks, I don't watch enough NEAFL unfortunately so I can only go on NAB Cup form.

I'm a big Robbo fan. Before he did his shoulder he was looking really good IMO. Hope we lock him up and don't offload him.

I'm also a fan of Nank however unfortunately I think Naisy has probably gone past him while we have Sinkers & Tippo as that second fwd/ruc option holding him out. If he can't force Sinkers/Naismith out of the side then he'll be off I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back