List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion - 2022 Off Season Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contract status of all players now fully updated

Last edited:
Ohhhh * off with the repetitive in jokes.

Too many years of it. Some of us are on limited browsing time at work and like actual football news, fresh jokes or sexual innuendo.

Hmmmmm not sure this one's gonna catch on mate. Try sprinkling in a few emojis and some more iconic lines - don't be afraid to push the envelope! All the best with your next application. :)

Too many years of it. Some of us are on limited browsing time at work and like actual football news, fresh jokes or sexual innuendo.

t0hKNT.gif

Here you go bro. Use this next time.

How about we give this overused, unfunny joke a rest?
Its right up there with posting Gee on anything to do with Venables and putting in Jack Watts as a poll option as embarrassing crap just clogging up threads.

I might reopen a certain thread

:shoutyoldman:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The so called mods on the forum are not as smart as they think they are.

I feel like it's China with the mods on here. You can't make any tired, unfunny jokes or they open up the dump thread, I'll probably get dumped just for writing this. I've never seen a forum so heavily protective of its elite.

Szybkowski invited to Essendon as a train on player

WCE_phil thoughts on why he never got picked up in either draft?

I really cant comment on the exact reasons.

But I'd say the rumour that stopped him from being drafted was either bullshit or turned out to be less significant than it was.

I'm no longer in the circle and won't be ever again.

But I'd say the rumour that stopped him from being drafted was either bullshit or turned out to be less significant than it was.

For some reason this comes to mind

3BFA4288-2DEC-4A86-A026-97190F8A4D9D.gif

So it was a perceived indiscretion or character issue, and not a performance issue?

He was good in 2018 and really good in 2020 (followed by 2 years with injury problems).

He takes some amazing contested marks in the first half on the 2018 premiership. It's easy to forget give the close finish, but he played a good game.
He was great to have in your side but don’t forget how many times he missed the target and turned the ball over…was never a good kick

Maybe not but that probably will be less down to Foley than our list profile. Gaff is a small outside midfielder with a weak boot that has lost accuracy. While Foley can play the back to forward down a wing and that versatility could see him retained over a Witherden or Rotham.

I rate Foley in that if there is a role for him in the half back line he's good enough. I can't comment on how fast he releases the ball it's a criticism we've all had of multiple defenders/ play style for some time now

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Personally I don’t like Foley as a back man.in my view he appears to get a bit lost and let’s his man get away and is also inconsistent with his run from the back. I’ve seen him do some good things but then he just loses himself. On the odd occasion he has played wing or forward he did seem a bit better

If Waters just got kinda average at footy instead of injured. Albeit the multiple PCL may indeed be the root of Duggan not continuing on a strong trajectory.

Duggan's best season is still 2015a. Looked like he could have been a real gem in time. Worrying IMO
Duggans back baby!!!

New sponsor, new year!

Ready to fire by all reports…. That’s my intel from a source within the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back