List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion - 2022 Off Season Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contract status of all players now fully updated

Last edited:
Hardly so. Jamieson had been subbed off for Petrucelle, and Williams was off having a concussion test - there was no ruckman available, still
Sheed was a strange choice.
Honestly playing nearly a full game against no ruck- he should have killed it. Then he was subbed off for being the least effective player in the team leaving the rucking to whoever. Williams wouldn't have been expected to ruck 100% of the time that was left so the point is still valid. Putrid performance all around by pair of them.

But it doesn't really matter. We are gonna back these lads in.
Perhaps we are going to back Barnett in as a KPF if possible? I think just like Tim English- he is just not strong enough to body up and play that role. Floating in from the side for grabs while given a loose checking opponent will suit him best.

That's his game. Im not sure why everyone just thinks he's a gun. Is an upgrade on Petruccelle who can play wing.

I wouldn’t say I ever thought he was a gun nor am I giving up on him by any means. I just found it funny how people were saying the Chesser trade was brilliant before he had even debuted

What do you mean do we want to fail? Regardless of what we want the year is going to be a failure whether we want to or not.
Port - We have their R2 and R3 Picks.

And if we can somehow trade 2 of those picks for another R1 then happy days.

I dont think we have enough talent for us to do anything soon. Granted we did a lot to draft quality in, but I honestly think we need 2/3 years at the bottom before jumping up again.

So getting a few extra R1 and R2 will be a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back