List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion, 2023: Picks 1,20,34,39,53 ,58

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to contract status of all players

Link to Lore ’s excellent draft order thread that is updated to reflect current ladder positions

Last edited:
If it was this, we'd have to do it.

You cannot pass that deal up
That isn’t going to happen

Absolute best we’d get would be 2 and 3.

And I’m sceptical that North would do that

The only thing I hate about the 2 and 5 for 1 trade is I know we’d take Curtin at 2 instead of McKercher and at 5 we’d probably be stuck with Watson or Caddy, maybe Sanders.

It’s just not as nice as it sounds.
How do you know we will take Curtin at 2? You may fear it but please, John Ralph usually knows SFA about our recruiting targets!!!

We should pretend to be willing to trade but not until draft night so they trade Oliver. Then we change our minds .

To be fair Melbourne would be stupid to do that they a one 50 goal key forward away from another premiership.

There has been speculation of a Oliver conflict due to his Hamstring treatment issues with the medical staff assessment ..
He missed nearly a half a season ..

There has been speculation of a Oliver conflict due to his Hamstring treatment issues with the medical staff assessment ..
He missed nearly a half a season ..

Yes he was receiving physio in a private clinic in South Yarra with a bunch of other Dee's players.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Any interest in Buku Khamis? Only if he'd come cheap of course. Been putting up awesome numbers in the VFL and no shame being stuck behind the Dogs young tall forward prospects - can fill in back also. An upgrade on where probably Rotham fits in for us.

He's obviously probably been mentioned already in here (there's so many pages of this thread I'm sure a player version of Rule 34 applies!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also rumours of north wanting Darcy. He’d be worth a bit I wonder if they’d prioritise him or getting Reid? Cause doing both would be quite difficult even with their charity picks imo

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Also rumours of north wanting Darcy. He’d be worth a bit I wonder if they’d prioritise him or getting Reid? Cause doing both would be quite difficult even with their charity picks imo

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think that’s why clarko was in town. Dockers would want 14 and 2 of their charity picks I’d say. North won’t give 2 or 3.

That isn’t going to happen

Absolute best we’d get would be 2 and 3.

And I’m sceptical that North would do that
I agree but I think that 2 and 3 should be the minimum we accept.

Gives us McKercher plus anyone other than Reid.

I hope we take Harley though.

Last edited:
“I know you are, but what am I?”
In the land of Bigfooty, there arose a feud, A tale of Miguel Sanchez, with a reputation skewed. He donned his villain's cape, with a mischievous grin, And became the forum's antagonist, much to chagrin.

With every post and comment, he caused a stir, Stirring up chaos, like a mad saboteur. He trolled with flair, his words like a dance, Leaving others bewildered, in a hilarious trance.

He'd argue with logic that made perfect sense to all, debating claims like Bigfooty was built same time as the Great Wall. He'd post against wild theories, like UFOs in the sky, And claims like ep2018 is actually a positive guy.

But deep down inside, Miguel had a heart, He just loved to play the role of the part, Of the Bigfooty villain, the jester in the court, Creating laughter and chaos, his favorite sport.

So let's raise a toast to Miguel Sanchez, the prankster, On Bigfooty, he's the ultimate gangster. With his quirky antics and humorous style, He keeps us entertained, mile after mile.

In the world of forums, where tensions can rise, Miguel brings laughter, to everyone's surprise. So here's to the antagonist, the one we adore, On Bigfooty, he's a legend, forevermore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back