List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion, 2023: Picks 1,20,34,39,53 ,58

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to contract status of all players

Link to Lore ’s excellent draft order thread that is updated to reflect current ladder positions

Last edited:
Couple of questions...

1: With Goldstein moving as a FA, would that be enough to make the McKay FA move compo pick 3 more certain?

I know he won't be getting a massive contract but it will help the AFL justify in their mind the pivk 3 even if McKay's contract falls short of wherever the line is marked.

2: is O'Sullivan in the top tier of 10? draftees?
(Where the pick is a bit less speculative)

Couple of questions...

1: With Goldstein moving as a FA, would that be enough to make the McKay FA move compo pick 3 more certain?

I know he won't be getting a massive contract but it will help the AFL justify in their mind the pivk 3 even if McKay's contract falls short of wherever the line is marked.

2: is O'Sullivan in the top tier of 10? draftees?
(Where the pick is a bit less speculative)
Goldstein doesn’t count towards anything due to his age - there’s no compensation due

For the love of god get Dev and Reid together. We then have three potential capable captain's duking it out

Dev captain material
Reid captain material (although I don't know if we want to carry that burden since he can't be a dog on the field like we want)
Oscar Allen captain material

Man the photo/vision is Dev and Reid together is going to make it rock hard

Yes because Dev Robertson is Darren glass nephew you can bet rusted on wce will want to and push to make him captain

Last edited:
2,3,14, future 1st and future pick 19 for Harley Reid I think is what I would be demanding from the outset with dead picks going their way
YARN | Hi, I'm Greedy. You want to share a cupcake? | The Smurfs 2 | Video  gifs by quotes | 0235785c | 紗

Pick 1 has never been so highly touted and in this day and age with compromised drafts north will have to bend over backwards to satisfy us
Don't get me wrong, I like the cut of your jib. It just that's it's even one more pick than I asked for, which I thought was a lot.

Just on Robertson - Sumich (I know disclaimer applies) rated Dev’s GF as 6/10 with comment about ‘should have more midfield time to mix it up’

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Robertson traded plays same quality game at West Coast, Sumich rates his game 2/10 “needs to do more, why did West Coast trade for him”
We won’t win with Suma

Barrett is an old fashioned nob head.

3 things I hate about him

1. He claims to never want the coaches sacked yet he is the first in a coach not being able to stay in his job when there is a run of losses
2. The way he randomly stresses an occasional word in his sentence - eg unbelieving for you and me. UnbelieeeeeVABLE to Barret
3. You say prevaricates - more like stumbles and falls over himself when he is on shaky ground, ie most times.

Question I would love to ask him is "Do you feel good about your farts, dicks and titts jokes when you were with Brayshaw, Lyon and Newman"?

Actually surprised that the stories of the Channel 9 Footy show snorting and hookers parties have not come to light of day.
Should fire up this rumour on trade radio

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2, 3, 14 and F1 from Roos for 1?
many would consider just 2 and 3 as overs.
But they may try something like 2 and future 1st to keep a really strong hand this year.

I'd probably say no to 2 and F1, but add in a bit and to be fair, it'd have to be considered.

2 and 3 and 14 and a F1 (likely to be top 4) ain't gonna happen.

But, but, but, Oliver and that ‘hamstring’ and our medical/S & C team really means we’re giving away 1 for 5.

Just on Robertson - Sumich (I know disclaimer applies) rated Dev’s GF as 6/10 with comment about ‘should have more midfield time to mix it up’

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
I actually wasn’t being serious about getting Oliver. 👍🏻

In the land of Bigfooty, there arose a feud, A tale of Miguel Sanchez, with a reputation skewed. He donned his villain's cape, with a mischievous grin, And became the forum's antagonist, much to chagrin.

With every post and comment, he caused a stir, Stirring up chaos, like a mad saboteur. He trolled with flair, his words like a dance, Leaving others bewildered, in a hilarious trance.

He'd argue with logic that made perfect sense to all, debating claims like Bigfooty was built same time as the Great Wall. He'd post against wild theories, like UFOs in the sky, And claims like ep2018 is actually a positive guy.

But deep down inside, Miguel had a heart, He just loved to play the role of the part, Of the Bigfooty villain, the jester in the court, Creating laughter and chaos, his favorite sport.

So let's raise a toast to Miguel Sanchez, the prankster, On Bigfooty, he's the ultimate gangster. With his quirky antics and humorous style, He keeps us entertained, mile after mile.

In the world of forums, where tensions can rise, Miguel brings laughter, to everyone's surprise. So here's to the antagonist, the one we adore, On Bigfooty, he's a legend, forevermore!

R U OK?;):)

It would be so good if Ralph is correct. The tin rattlers dont want McKay and havent even offered him a deal. They are now posturing saying they would match an offer if it only got them start of second round compo but would be delicious if the Bombers called their bluff and they are backed into doing it - and have to pay McKay some over inflated salary until he retires.

It would be so good if Ralph is correct. The tin rattlers dont want McKay and havent even offered him a deal. They are now posturing saying they would match an offer if it only got them start of second round compo but would be delicious if they were backed into doing it - and have to pay McKay some over inflated salary until he retires.
This would be perfect

If we could trade pick 1 in the PSD to the bombers it would be even better

These mofos are saying mckay offer comses up 20k short:

it's John Ralph. Could have just made it up.

Aligns with what I have heard.

Essendon do not want to walk their pick 8 backwards with B.McKay compensation.

Unless the AFL fudge things behind the scenes, I expect the compensation to be Band 2 - which would be pick 19 prior to bidding.

many would consider just 2 and 3 as overs.
But they may try something like 2 and future 1st to keep a really strong hand this year.

I'd probably say no to 2 and F1, but add in a bit and to be fair, it'd have to be considered.

2 and 3 and 14 and a F1 (likely to be top 4) ain't gonna happen.

The F1st wont be the early pick. It would be one or both of end of 1st round PP's.

They are technically 1st round picks. And North will trade them before the AFL changes its mind.

Aligns with what I have heard.

Essendon do not want to walk their pick 8 backwards with B.McKay compensation.

Unless the AFL fudge things behind the scenes, I expect the compensation to be Band 2 - which would be pick 19 prior to bidding.
The AFL can’t fudge it once they have told the bombers which band their offer is getting. If this is Dildoro’s last move before handing over the reins to Matty Rosa then I will remember him fondly. Despite the fact that he’s an arse hat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back