Waite retire
Gibson delist/trade
Wells 1 year with triggers otherwise let go
Tippett 1 year
Fordham 1 year
Preuss 1 year
Nahas Retire/delist
Ray retire/delist

Keep the youth together and use the extra cash and salary cap space to bring in more young talent.

Last edited:
Updated:

Ziebell

Cunnington
Wood

Tarrant
Goldstein
MacMillan
McKay
Daw

Swallow
Wright
Atley
Anderson
Brown
McDonald
Garner
Thomas
Turner
Vickers-Willis
Clarke
Preuss
Hibberd

Thompson
Hansen
Higgins
Black
Mullett
Jacobs
Dumont
Durdin
Nielson
Mountford
Wagner
Waite
Gibson
Fordham (Rookie)

Wells
Tippett
McKenzie

Gone

Harvey
Petrie
Dal Santo
Firrito
Ray (Rookie)
Nahas (Rookie)

Last edited:

Updated:

Ziebell

Cunnington
Wood

Tarrant
Goldstein
MacMillan
McKay
Daw

Swallow
Wright
Atley
Anderson
Brown
McDonald
Garner
Thomas
Turner
Vickers-Willis
Clarke
Preuss

Thompson
Hansen
Higgins
Black
Mullett
Jacobs
Dumont
Durdin
Nielson
Mountford
Wagner
Waite
Gibson
Fordham (Rookie)

Wells
Tippett
McKenzie

Gone

Harvey
Petrie
Dal Santo
Firrito
Ray (Rookie)
Nahas (Rookie)

M. Hibberd?

Thought Higgins came in on 4 year deal hence 2018 expiry?
We haven't triggered the 4th year yet.

"It is believed Higgins will join the Roos on a three-year deal that has a trigger clause for a fourth season."

What ever happened to Daz? Thought he was a good poster. Knew his s**t and didn't mind going against the grain

I drift in and have a read from time to time, just a bit busy these days. Sorry about abandoning the thread. I remember when this started most boards didn't know the contract status of most of their players. Things have changed pretty quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dumont only signed up until 2017. Could be a bit going on there with legal case and pressing for a bigger deal if he cements a starting 18 spot next year but would like to see him re-sign sooner than later.
Also thought it was interesting that though Wagner debuted first he seemingly wasn't offered a contract extension while Clarke and Hibberd were.

Also Black needs need to be removed......

So when does Durdin come into the team?? I mean he has speed, ability and only needs a decent block for him to allow himself to adjust to the tempo of the game. While we all lament Thommo's fast decline as a certain starter in the back 6 we have this lad not getting an opportunity at senior level. What is to say the 2 SA clubs are quietly plotting with his manager??

Thought Id bump this ol chestnut......Thommo, Gibbo and Hansen will be gone at the end of the season one would think.

Reckon Hansen stays. Has never had a good run at it, never gets a full pre-season, has no value on the market. Turns 29 in July.

If nothing else, he's great back up at either end and a good club man.

Thought Id bump this ol chestnut......Thommo, Gibbo and Hansen will be gone at the end of the season one would think.

You would think so.
In all cases I'd say another club will offer more than what we are prepared too in terms of years and money.

Leaves our backline in bad shape with only an unproven Durdin and Nielsen.

Trengove best FA.

You would think so.
In all cases I'd say another club will offer more than what we are prepared too in terms of years and money.

Leaves our backline in bad shape with only an unproven Durdin and Nielsen.

Trengove best FA.
I wonder with the emergence of Larkey if McKay should be trialled down back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back