Resource Contracts [latest update: Polec --> 2023; Hall/Pittard/Tyson --> 2021]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Gold City Royals
Moderator #1,030
The obvious ones are Durdin, Thompson, Wright, Hrovat and maybe Hayden
Yep... Watson a chance too if he doesn't get over his injury and also perhaps a hard decision to be made on Garner.

If Durdin and Thompson both go, which is likely, then our focuses next year will be on JK and then KPD support (if we don't look there this draft).

AFL Club
North Melbourne
2020 looks like a big year in terms of key players needing to be re-signed, especially considering who we could possibly be bringing in. At this stage Cunners & Brown look the most likely to need a pay bump, but players like Simpkin & Ahern could also command a nice bump. Interestingly Brad Scott comes out of contract in 2020 too.

Cunnington (announcement)
Wood (announcement)
Simpkin (announcement)
Brown (announcement)
Macmillan (announcement)
Higgins (announcement)
Xerri (announcement)
Turner (announcement)
Garner (announcement)
Vickers-Willis (announcement)
Murphy (announcement)
Zurhaar (announcement)
Ahern (announcement)
Walker (announcement)
Jacobs
Anderson

Luke72

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m a bit surprised Pittard and Tyson got 3 year deals, even Hall for that matter. I know you need to offer more to get players to move but surely triggers could have been added to shorter deals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SMaturin

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Atalanta BC
I have nothing constructive to add to this thread, but I'm going to post anyway as the amount of times I've attempted to go into a different thread only to inadvertently click on this one because a farking pop-up add made the page shift down an inch on my screen has finally given me the shits.

Top Bottom