Last edited by a moderator:

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
The obvious ones are Durdin, Thompson, Wright, Hrovat and maybe Hayden

Yep... Watson a chance too if he doesn't get over his injury and also perhaps a hard decision to be made on Garner.

If Durdin and Thompson both go, which is likely, then our focuses next year will be on JK and then KPD support (if we don't look there this draft).

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
2020 looks like a big year in terms of key players needing to be re-signed, especially considering who we could possibly be bringing in. At this stage Cunners & Brown look the most likely to need a pay bump, but players like Simpkin & Ahern could also command a nice bump. Interestingly Brad Scott comes out of contract in 2020 too.

Cunnington (announcement)
Wood (announcement)
Simpkin (announcement)
Brown (announcement)
Macmillan (announcement)
Higgins (announcement)
Xerri (announcement)
Turner (announcement)
Garner (announcement)
Vickers-Willis (announcement)
Murphy (announcement)
Zurhaar (announcement)
Ahern (announcement)
Walker (announcement)
Jacobs
Anderson

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
And now we start again with trying to predict who drops off at the end of the next season.

Yep.

A Bigfooty day wouldn't be complete without someone knifing some innocent bystander.:thumbsu:

Yep.

A Bigfooty day wouldn't be complete without someone knifing some innocent bystander.:thumbsu:
I guess this stage last year some were calling that Jed wouldn’t be on the list.

Here’s hoping we have more players jump out of the box.

Two year deal for Red Óg.

"Murphy's two-year deal with the Kangaroos means 14 Irishmen will be in AFL ranks next year, including a remarkable six additions that didn't play in the 2018 season."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have nothing constructive to add to this thread, but I'm going to post anyway as the amount of times I've attempted to go into a different thread only to inadvertently click on this one because a farking pop-up add made the page shift down an inch on my screen has finally given me the shits.

Rick18

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Anyone have any links which point to the Hall and Pittard contracts being three years? Footywire has Hall down for 1 year and Pittard 2.

sruss

Club Legend
Feb 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So who goes at the end of the year? Daw, McKay, Durdin and Watson all out of contract, you’d imagine at least one of that group has had their time up. Irritating the last three never really got given a go, we’ll never know what they might have developed into. Larkey must be re-signed, although sadly you’d wonder if he would even want a long term commitment to this club the way things stand currently. Wright and Hrovat surely must be done?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back