List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow link below for contract status of all current players

Get a load of the picks Doggies will use for pick 1:

29, 33, 41, 42, 52, 54 and 90.
Swapping junk for gold.

Our first pick moves up 6 places based off that alone! haha.

We'll probably end up effectively having a first pick in the 30's by the time teams start passing or trading all their picks in for points.
Just need Adelaide to actually place the bid now

Swapping junk for gold.

We'll probably end up effectively having a first pick in the 30's by the time teams start passing or trading all their picks in for points.

So based on that logic, Richmond should accept a package of Ainsworth, Petruccelle, Ah Chee & Hutchings for Dusty?

Swapping junk for gold.

Phantom drafts on the phantom draft board have the 1st round going some 27 picks deep because of bidding.
Will be interesting to see just how early clubs start passing.

Hey folks, for those interested at all here's our yarn with Claremont prospect Jack Avery.

Great work dajesmac much appreciated. :thumbsu: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Only slight criticism is that you didn't introduce the key guest as " Monocle's Boy in this years draft, welcome to Jack Avery" that would have had a good sound to it. ;)

Not entirely unexpected, but still disappointing nonetheless.

Was always very bullish about the potential of Venables - without the injuries I have no doubt he would have developed into a player of critical importance for the club by now.

Here's to his ongoing physical (and mental) health and well-being and the small ember of hope that he will one day be able to represent the club again in the future.

Meanwhile my player sponsorship remains consistent at least.

That's three delistings in two seasons now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey folks, for those interested at all here's our yarn with Claremont prospect Jack Avery.

Have been watching a fair bit of your stuff lately (that Adam Simpson era video was next level), didn't realise you were a poster on here. Keep up the good work mate

Saw this, don't know what to make of it. Nonetheless it's a statement that we're heading in and likely to only use 1 pick in main draft and 2 rookie picks.
I was sort of hoping we'd trade a 2nd round pick from next year to this year, as this year is the best year to grab a mid in the 13 to 30 space.

Have been watching a fair bit of your stuff lately (that Adam Simpson era video was next level), didn't realise you were a poster on here. Keep up the good work mate

thanks mate, appreciate it! Yeah that was my first crack at a fairly big production. Hopefully I’ll get better and better with time!

thanks mate, appreciate it! Yeah that was my first crack at a fairly big production. Hopefully I’ll get better and better with time!
any chance dark sharks and I can come on? pretty sure i live close to you

Saw this, don't know what to make of it. Nonetheless it's a statement that we're heading in and likely to only use 1 pick in main draft and 2 rookie picks.
I was sort of hoping we'd trade a 2nd round pick from next year to this year, as this year is the best year to grab a mid in the 13 to 30 space.

I still think we will (look to trade a future pick to move up the draft) if we can find a suitable trade.

I really hope something falls our way.

I still think we will (look to trade a future pick to move up the draft) if we can find a suitable trade.

I really hope something falls our way.

Until someone else trades for that Gold Coast pick 27 I will live in hope.

That will slide to 30-33.

If that costs a future 3rd do it. If the right player is there Id use a future 2nd.

If a decent mid slides then grab him. If a Ford or other rated slider presents we swoop. Do we go for a Winder?

If not Henry Walsh is a bloody good option IMO. The highest rated Vic ruck with some very nice traits. We jst lost Hickey, Vardy will be gone next year and Nic is reaching 30:huh::sick:. Need to look 2 to 3 years ahead and bring in some high end ruck talent.

Best case Walsh becomes Nic's replacement and a star alongside Williams.

Next best case Walsh helps us trade in P Cripps or Clarke or L Jackson or T Englisih or T Rivers in a year or two. His brother plays at Carlton and Walsh played for the Geelong Falcons.

We then go after a blend of Avery, Rowe, A Waterman and a mature age mid. Keep two spots open for mid season picks.

Last edited:
I read it as a justification of the end result.

We didn't rate the draft with the lack of exposed Victorian form would be reworded to 'there is still a lot of high end talent available regardless of exposed form' if we held a draft hand similar to GWS, Melbourne, Collingwood etc (going to ignore the top 10 picks as we haven't had one for ages).

If the recruiters really think this draft is too hard and there is no talent then we need new recruiters (I don't think they would say that, albeit it is very likely they would say it regarding round 3 onwards). But with the deeper pool, exposed form and limitations on academy matching there is no doubt 2021 picks are of much higher value.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

any chance dark sharks and I can come on? pretty sure i live close to you
Buy him a drink too, seems about your age, but not before welcoming him to BigFooty and the Return the Wings movement

It's gonna be a mixture of Joe Rogans podcast and Dr Karls, with a bit of true crime thrown in :musicnotes:

You can be Karl. Obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back